Chapter 47

Gabriella's P.O.V.

I looked at myself in the mirror sighing as I looked down at the necklace that Justin had given me with J on it. I hadn't taken it off and I wasn't going to.

I was currently about to go downstairs to the party that Kris had thrown for Kylie graduating. Even though I wasn't in the mood to party, I loved Kylie and I wasn't going to Miss this because I knew she was so happy to graduate.

I wore a two piece, a white midi bodycon skirt and a white crop top that matched with it along with some tie black peep toe heels. (Picture at start) I left Kendall's room and went down the hall. Saying hi to the people who were up here I went down the stairs.

"Hey" I muttered to Kendall, "You look amazing babe," she replied hugging me knowing I needed it. I sighed deeply smiling before pulling away, "Come one, everyone is outside" she smiled taking my hand and leading me through the crowd who either smiled sympathetically at me or just said hello.

Once we got outside we walked up to Kylie and the rest, she was in a graduation gown. I smiled hugging her "Congrats ky" I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Thanks babe, thank you for actually being here, after everything" she replied holding my hand. I nodded before turning to talk to Kendall and the rest.

About an hour later we had just cut the cake and were back outside in the yard, I looked down at my phone texting one of my YouTube friends.

All of a sudden, the music cut off and the back yard lights went out. I stared confused up at Kendall who loomed back at me and smiled. I was so confused.

All of a sudden the lights dimly came up and a path was created leading to a set up, there sat Justin on the stool, along with his guitar man Dan.

He stared right at me as he was holding a mic, I stared almost in shock to jsut see him. He looked amazing and I just wanted to go and hug him, hear him say he loves me.

He cleared his throat in the mic "Um, this is a very special from my new album... This is for you Gabriella" He said in to the mic, everyone looked at me and then back at Justin as Dan began strumming his fingers on the guitar strings, creating a melody.

"Mark my words...
That's all that I have
Mark my words...
Give you all I got
In every way I will
You're the only reason why
Ohhh, I don't wanna live a lie

Mark my words...
Mark my words...

So you heard it all before
Falling in and out of trust
Trying to rekindle us
Only to lose yourself
But I won't let me lose you
And I won't let us just fade away
After all that we've been through
I'ma show you more than I ever could say

Mark my words...
That's all that I have
Mark my words...
Give you all I got
In every way I will
You're the only reason why
Ohhh, I don't wanna live a lie

Mark my words...
Mark my words..."

I listened to every single lyric and replayed it in my mind, everything he sang was so angelic and his voice was a true masterpiece. I let a tear slip once he finished, he wiped his eyes as he let some tears slip during the song making his voice crack but it just showed how passionate he was.

Justin got up from his stool and walked towards me from the path that everyone had made, I froze when I saw him get down on to one knee in front of me.

"Justin what-" he cut me off by taking my hand, "Gabi... It killed me knowing I was the cause of your pain, and the lyrics of that song told the whole story, I'm not prepared to lose you. Seeing you lose your smile this past month broke me, and I didn't know what to do to keep you smiling again, because you see... You are the reason for why I smile every day, knowing you love me for me, that you will always be by my side and be there to tell me I'm worth it when I'm not feeling my best. The list can go on for all the reasons why I love you, and for that, I ask you now..." He stopped pulling out a small navy blue velvet box, everyone gasped and I didn't quite believe it.

He opened it showing the most beautiful silver diamond ring, it was so beautiful.

"Will you marry me?" The words left his mouth and I was speechless. I was 19 years old and I was helplessly in love with this dork.

Everyone fell silent, waiting for my answer. I slowly nodded "Yes" I breathed out and he smiled so wide up at me, taking my hand and slipping the ring on to my finger every cheered and called as he stood up, smiling wide up at him he picked me up spinning me around.

I laughed as he put my down again, wrapping my arms around his neck "I love you" I smiled at him, he leaned in  brushing his lips agaisnt mine "I love you more princess" he replied before connecting our lips, I smiled in go the kiss as everyone around us cheered in happiness.

Officially was the happiest and luckiest girl in the world right now.

The End.

THATS IT! I hope you guys liked the story and especially this chapter because I worked hard on it.

Who knows, maybe a part 3 will be coming soon?