Where did we come from?

Little Scarlet's P.O.V.~
I walked into the restaurant a few minutes later, wondering what the heck she was talking about before.

Who are they? "Why they're my brothers, of course!" I remember telling her. She then told me that she was my sister or something, which doesn't make any sense, since she's a robot.

Maybe my Grandpa Charlie made her in the future or something!

I glanced around the big party room until I found Toby and Jamie sitting near Pirate's Cove, waiting for the show to begin.

I walked over to them and sat down next to Jamie, who had saved me a seat. I could feel the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. I knew they had come into the restaurant after me.

But I was here to have fun, not talk to them. So, I ignored them.

JJ's P.O.V.~
The moment we walked into the old pizzeria, you could tell that it was nothing like the pizzeria that I was used to. The building was much smaller than ours. There were no private party rooms, there was no Kid's Cove, no arcade, and surprisingly, no Parts and Service room or Prize Corner.

The only things that this place had were a kitchen, some bathrooms, and one big party room with two stages. There were also two purple curtains with stars on them blocking two doorways, which I guess led to the employees only section of the restaurant. We worked our way over to the back of the room.

"Ey! There's me old stage!" Foxy shouted gleefully as he pointed at the smaller of the two stages. Goodness, I forgot he was here! He scared me a bit, probably because he was falling apart.

"And that's where Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica sang and danced everyday on the o'clock!" He continued while pointing at the large stage near the front of the facility.

"Ummm I don't exactly remember singing up there..." Toy Bonnie said as he scratched the top of his plastic head.

"Not ye guys! The original Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica! Ye know, the ones who live in the Parts and Service room with me?" Foxy said. He sounded annoyed. "Anyways, everyday on the o'clock, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and I would come out on our designated stages and we'd sing the Freddy Fazbear's theme song! Then, we'd get to hop down and do whatever we wanted until it was showtime again."

"What did you usually do?" Toy Chica asked Foxy.

"I liked to tell the children some stories about me daring adventures across the seven seas!" Foxy announced while striking a dramatic pose.

Suddenly, the lights started to fade and a clock started to chime. Eleven strikes. It was 11:00 am. A voice started to speak over a loudspeaker.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one, the only, Freddy Fazbear!"

Both of the curtains were pulled open on both stages to reveal the animatronics behind them.

"I used to look so good!" Foxy pouted while staring at his old self. "And now look at me! I'm a mess!"

Our attention was then drawn to the main stage, where the original Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica were ready to start singing.

"Helloooo everybody! Are you ready to have a good time? I know I am!" Freddy cheered gleefully into his microphone.

Before the song could even officially start, I was yanked into one of the employees only hallways by my necklace.

"What the-" I started.

"Shhhh!" The voice said from the darkness. "Be still, and quiet."

I recognized that voice. "Scarlet?" I asked. "What's happening? Why are we here?" I couldn't see her, but I knew she was there. She sounded tired.