The Gift

Marionette's P.O.V.~
That following night, I planned on giving JJ a gift. But I wanted it to be something special, not just something that I gave out to all of the kids for prizes. So I went down to the basement, and grabbed a small box with a very special vintage plushie inside. I checked to make sure it was the right one. Yep! It is!
This plushie is the last of its kind, and I saved it all of these years so that I could give it to that special someone. And JJ, was that special someone.

I ran back upstairs to the prize corner and hid in my box. Then I called out for JJ.

"JJ, can you come here for a second?" I said to her. She was all the way on the other side of the room.

"Sure! One second!" she said as she ran over to the prize corner.

JJ's P.O.V.~
I ran over to where Marionette's voice was coming from, but when I got there, I didn't see him anywhere. I only assumed he was in his little box, so I walked over to it and knocked on the top.

"Knock-knock!" I said.

"Who's there?" Marionette asked from inside the box.

"Me!" I replied excitedly as I opened the box to reveal a surprised Marionette.

"AH!" He curled up into a ball in fear, but quickly straightened up and blushed when he saw me.

"Ah, JJ," he said. He was hiding something behind his back. "How are you?"

"I'm good," I replied nicely. He smiled nervously, and said, "JJ, I want to give you something as a...um...welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza...kind of thing. Here...I hope you like it..." he said as he pulled a plushie out from behind his back.

My heart almost skipped a beat. Is it? No! It can't be! It was!! It can't be! It's not possible! I was staring at a one-of-a-kind Plushtrap plushie! I think stars were starting to form in my eyes. Marionette looked at me kind of strangely.

"D-do you like it?" he asked questionably, as he rubbed the back of his neck with his other hand. My words were all jumbled up when I tried to tell him thank you.

"OMGMARIONETTEYOURETHEBESTTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!" I gave him a great big hug, took the plushie, and hugged it. I looked up and saw him blushing madly. I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the window, and we sat down and looked at the stars.

I looked at the star that I came from, and I slipped my hand into Marionette's. We just sat there in complete silence, but what I didn't know was that a single red star was staring at us, nervous about our relationship.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
???'s P.O.V.~
OMG JJ! Just kiss the boy already! Jeez! Maybe I should just go down there and give them a push. Yeah! That's exactly what I'm gonna do! Get ready, JJ. Because you 2 are just the gasoline. Here comes the fire!