The Marionette's wish

It's was a normal night at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The toy animatronics were practicing a new song that the company gave them that day, the original animatronics were talking to each other in Parts & Services, BB was talking to his balloon because he's just weird that way, and, since he had no one else to talk to, Marionette was just humming a tune as he organized the prizes in the prize corner.

He picked up a doll that looked just like him, and he frowned. He walked over to the window and looked outside at all of the stars. He was lonely in that corner. Nobody to talk to, or even relate to. Nobody there at all, except him. He stared at the stars, suddenly speaking out loud, "I wish...I wish that I wasn't so lonely. I wish I had someone to talk to. Someone whose eyes shown like the stars, whose voice sounded like silk, whose cheeks were as rosy as the sunset, and whose hair flowed in the wind." Then he started to sing,"When you wish upon a star-" "Nothing happens, Marionette!" BB said, as everybody was staring at him. Then, everybody started laughing at him. He ran back to his box and cried.

"Maybe he's right! Nothing will happen!" He thought. "It's hopeless! Nobody in the entire world would ever listen to me, a stupid old puppet! Nobody!" His cry could be heard from outside, where a certain star was determined to make his wish come true.

She sang, "-makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires, will come to you."