How it all started

Phoebe's p.o.v.
    This is the story of my life or should I say how my life got flipped upside down. I was 21 years old when it all happened. Let me start with saying my name is Phoebe Boden (Casey) my brother is Matt Casey, but Chef Wallace Boden adopted me when I was ten.
   There is this corrupt cop his name is, Hank Voight. He tried to have my brother killed, but I went to Voight's favorite bar and sat by him. I ordered a drink and said,"Hi, Voight. My name is Phoebe Boden, Matt Casey's sister." When I said my name Voight looked over at me checked me out and said,"Oh really! What can I do for you, Phoebe?" I laugh and say,"You can start by telling your little friends to back off my brother and for you, Voight you can get off my brothers back." Oh the look Hank have I will never forget. He laughed and said,"I can't do that, unless you do one thing." I started to get scared and said,"What is that?" Hank smiled, stood up, walked behind me wrapped his arms around me and said,"You can come with me back to my house and have sex with me." I didn't move and just said,"Fuck that. I am not sleeping with you!" He grabbed my hips and said,"You will if you don't want you brother dead." I signed and got up and said,"Fine just this once though." That's when we left for Hank Voight's house.
*skip car ride*
    We arrived at Hank's house and walked in. He locked the door then led me to his bedroom. Once we got in there Voight pushed me onto the bed and started to undress me. I started to cry and push him away, but he was too strong. Voight saw me crying and said,"Stop crying and let me finish undressing you." I did as I was told. Now I was laying on the bed naked and Voight was undressing himself. He got on top of me and started to kiss my neck and then he thrusters himself in me. I didn't want to moan, but I did,"Oh, Voight!" Voight stopped kissing me and looked at me and said,"You like that don't you!" He laughed and it pissed me off. What he was doing to me was technically rape, but he doesn't care. I nodded to Voight's question and moaned his name loud. "Hank!! Stop, don't cum in me. You didn't put a condom on." It was to late he came inside of me. Voight rolled off of me and said,"You can stay here for the night, but you have to leave first thing in the morning my son is coming over." I just looked at him with shock and disgust and said,"What?!? You have a family. Your married?" Voight looked at me and said,"No, my wife died a couple years ago and my son is 21, so it's okay. Now go to sleep."
*skip to the next month*
I went to the doctors because my period was late. I kind of got a guess on what it is. The doctor came in and said,"Congratulations your going to be a mom." He told me when to come back and I got up and left.
*14 years later*
The only person who knows the father is Voight, is Antonio Dawson my best friends brother. Now I'm working for fucking Voight and my partner is Tonio, as I like to call him.
Cliffhanger jk
Let me know what you think message me or leave a comment. Thanks love you guys!