Leaving Seoul

I've been living in Seoul for five years. I originally came from Daegu but my parents told me that I should study here. I graduated in one of the prestigious universities in this city. With pride, I applied in an entertainment company to write songs for their artists. That's right, I'm a composer. I've been dreaming to be a composer since I was young. Kibum knew that. 

Being a composer needs a lot of inspiration. As for me, I get that a lot. I pulled some inspiration from my bestfriend, the one that I admit.. my very first love. I'm not saying that I'm not in to girls but I can say that I'm in to a boy, only one boy and that is Kibum. I'm bisexual.. only for Kibum. Actually, I'm a player. I dated numerous girls to wake myself up that I'm not in love with Kibum but that didn't help. I'm in love with that boy whether I like it or not. 

"Oppa, are you really going?" Sulli asked me. Sulli is one of my closest dongsaeng. She's Minho's sister. Well, Minho is my other bestfriend aside from Kibum but we just met when we're in highschool. Minho treated me as a brother since we lived in one apartment here in Seoul. 

"Yes, Sulli. Don't worry, Oppa will come back." I patted her smooth short hair. She's pretty tall for me. "Oppa, can you buy me some things there?" She asked. "Yes, of course. What do you want?" I asked this pretty girl. She placed her fingers at her chin and she thought of what should I buy there in New York. "How about a teddy bear?" She grinned as she told me what she wants. "This big?" I set my luggage as an example. "Bigger than that!" She exclaimed then pouted her lips. She's really adorable when she's using her aegyo. It really reminds me of Kibum when he asked me to buy a big toy truck. He often showed his aegyo to me and I always fell for it. Good times.

"If that's what you want, I'll buy it for you." I assured her. "Yehey! Thanks Jongie oppa!" She hugged me tight. I didn't leaned down since she's having the same height as mine. I told you, this girl is very tall. She has the genes of his brother. "Okay, alright.. I can't breathe now." I joked. She released herself from me. "Sorry, oppa." She hid her face using her hands. I chuckled. "Aigoo.. Same as the young Sulli that I met." She giggled. 

"Hyung, cab is here." The tall guy said. "Thanks, froggy boy." I ruffled his hair and he sighed in irritation. "If only you're not my annoying bestfriend." He said and I laughed. "Aish this boy." I muttered. Minho is having the same age as Kibum. He always reminds me of him. He's young and tall. When we met, I always thought of Kibum but when we became close. I looked to him as the Minho that he used to be. Ever since, I always mistaken him as Kibum before and that made us into a huge fight. I realized that I was so wrong and I  apologized immediately. He accepted me and started all over again. That's how we became brothers

"Be careful, hyung." He gave me a hug. "Of course, I'll be careful. I need to see Kibum you know." I smiled at him but I saw tears falling down from Minho's eyes. "Hey, don't cry. I'll be back." I wiped his cheeks. "It's just that.. I'll miss you, hyung." He admitted. "Hey.. Stop crying you big baby!" I teased him. He's really emotional. 

"Well, gotta go. Thanks guys!" I said to them. I'm gonna miss these people. I've been attached to them. I entered the cab and the driver drove me to the airport. I watched the highway with full of cars, the trees that are swaying, birds flying to the sky, the sunlight that touches my skin. I'm gonna miss this. I'm gonna miss Seoul. 

As we reached the airport, I gave him my payment and grabbed my things. "This is it." I mumbled to myself. "Kibum, I'm coming." I added. I'm really excited. I'm really excited that finally, I'm going to meet the person that I missed for the whole fourteen years of my life.