Chapter 29: Meeting Liam WolfHearts's Mate

(Above is Liam WolfHearts's mate.)

~Liam WolfHearts's POV~
Today is my first day of school. And I get to find my mate. Yes. We find out mates at 13. Well girls at 13, boys at 12. I just hope she likes a PTSD filled schizophrenic freak. I shoved open the doors to the school. When instantly...

A coffee and chocolate scent hit me straight in the face. I looked over to my right and there she was. She was like Heaven's Angel. The way the light hit her beautiful brown and black hair. The way her brown eyes glisten when she looks out the window as the sun hits them. She turned and faced me. I looked away, knowing she caught me staring at her. What?

She's beautiful!

She squealed and jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. To say I was taken by surprise was... An understatement.
"Oh my God! You are so cute!" She shouted.

Her voice sounded like angels sighing.

"Hi." I said.
Hi? Really? That's it? That's all you got? Real smooth...
"Yeah. Hi! My name is Chiquita Pablo Lejah!" Chiquita shouted.
Wow. Bubbly much? I smiled.
"I'm Liam. Liam Danger WolfHearts." I said.
"Oh... You're dangerous, eh?" Chiquita Alex.
"You could say that." I said.
She giggled.
"I already love you!" Chiquita shouted.
I smiled. I already love you.
"I've always wished my mate was quiet like you." Chiquita said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because that way it balances out how much I talk!" Chiquita shouted.
I chuckled.
"Well then, I'm your man." I said.

She kissed me. And man, those sparks felt amazing. She pulled away and blushed.
"Oops..." Chiquita said.
"Don't 'oops' me. It's fine. You're a great kisser." I said.
She blushed a deeper red.
"Thank you. You're a natural too." Chiquita said.
"Thanks." I said.
Why am I so nervous? Is this what being near your mate feels like? If it is... Well damn. Do I like it? Oh yes I do.
"Hey! Silly!" Chiquita shouted.
I looked at her.
"Yes, my love?" I asked.
She giggled.
"Please tell me you have the Singing class with me." Chiquita said.
I looked at my schedule.
"I do." I said.
"YAY!" Chiquita shouted.
She let me go and dragged me to our singing class. I crave her touch so much.

~Chiquita's POV~
I found my mate! Yes! I'm so excited! This is the best day ever by far! Hehehe! Yes. I'm a naturally happy person. Now that Liam and I managed to make it to our singing class, we sat next to each other.
"Morning class. I'm Mrs. TatterTot. And today, I'll choose one of you lovely students to sing 'Like A Prayer' by Madonna." Mrs. TatterTot said.
Half the class groaned.
"And I choose... Liam!" Mrs. TatterTot said.
I felt him tense.
"Teach?" I asked Mrs. TatterTot in our mind link.
"Yes?" She asked.
"He's nervous. Can I sit next to him. He's my mate." I said.
"Sure." She said.
"She said I could sit next to you if it'll make you feel better." I whispered to Liam.
He relaxed when I said that. Awe! He's nervous. And it's good to know that I make him feel better. And less tensed. Well here goes nothing...

~Liam WolfHearts's POV~
I sat on the orange chair in front of the class. Mrs. TatterTot handed me a guitar. An acoustic guitar. I started playing. And singing. Joy. But I felt relaxed once Chiquita placed her hand on my shoulder. Here goes something.

This is for you, my Chiquita...

Verse 1.

"Life is a mystery.

Everyone must stand alone.

I hear you call my name,

And it feels like home."

Chorus.

"When you call my name,