Chapter 17: A Look Behind The Mask

~November's POV~
I was watching the movie Frozen and was hearing Olaf say 'glide and pivot' for the duration he says it. So I've started saying that. I know that's the favorite part of the movie that October likes. I'm being truthful in my letters. He is my true mate. He just doesn't know it. The Moon Goddess and/or God must've paired us up together.
"Bro?" September, my brother, asked.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Your mate, October, has been marked and mated with Alpha Ke'Yon. He is their pack's Luna." September said.
I growled lowly.
"This is much worse than I thought." I said.
"What do we do now? There's no separating them." September said.
"There is a way." I said.
"And that is?" He asked.
"Kill Alpha Ke'Yon." I said.
"The Council will come after us. We'll be sentenced to death!" He shouted.

"Oh, brother. So naive. They won't kill me once they know what I am and what I am capable of." I said.
"Like?" He asked.
"I'm the Golden wolf. I'm equally as rare as the Orange wolf. And I have White Magic. Whilst the Orange wolf has Black Magic." I said.
"I know that. Now. October's a Black Magic is stronger of course. But light always overpowers the dark." He said.
"Not always. He is stronger magic wise. But strength and mental wise, I've got him beat." I said.
"How?" He asked.
"Just relax and enjoy the show, my brother. It's time for another letter." I said.
He nodded and left. I grabbed my pen and my piece of paper. I began to write.

"Dear, October,

That was a lovely speech you told Beta Turner. Sticking up for us. Of course, it was for the safety of your pack and your mate. But it was flattering nonetheless. And I personally thank you for it. We will be meeting soon. I can't wait to meet you. Being Alpha Ke'Yon along. I've got a little surprise in store for him.

-November"

I folded it up neatly and tucked it gently inside the envelope. I had September set it on the front porch, knowing it would work its way to October. Oh, how I can't wait to see him. It's sad how he thought November and September would be our fake names. They aren't. You need to have the months in order.

September.

October.

November.

I hate the joke Beta Turner made. I want to smack him. Now I can't wait to hold October in my arms. Hold his hand. Mark him. Mate with him. The whole nine yards. Have kids with him. Oh that one I can't wait for.

"You are whipped, my friend." Sean, my wolf, said.
"He's our mate. And Alpha Ke'Yon took him from us." I said.
"I am well aware. We've grown up with October. But left when he was 5. So he'll more than likely not recognize us." Sean said.
"You're such a downer." I said.
"Just telling the truth." Sean said.
He's right. I know he speaks the truth. He always does. Golden and Orange wolves are wiser than regular colored wolves. This'll be fun on how this'll all go down.

I'm coming for you...

October...

********************************************

Bam!

Another update!

Don't really got a lot to say.

Well, I'll see you all...

In Chapter 18!

Stay Fabulous!

Byeeeeeee!!

:D