Chapter 28: Schizophrenia Attack

~Liam WolfHeart's POV~
Both of my dads' had work they had to do and my brothers ignore me. They're older and they know something's different about me. My dads love me. They understand. I know I'm part Gold wolf but still.
"Derek?" I asked.
"What's up, little bro?" Derek asked.
Well, Derek still loves me and treats me like a his baby brother. He and Emmet get into constant fights over how Emmet treats me. I ran into his arms and cried my heart out. Derek and Emmet are 15 years old. I am 13. Being a descendent of an Orange wolf speeds up the aging process. When we were only born 4 months ago. Our dads did research. Emmet and Derek were born normal werewolf boys. I on the other hand was born with small bones, which means they can break or shatter easy, and minor schizophrenia. I was diagnosed with this when I was very young due to me hearing voices. I see shit that ain't there too.
"Baby bro... What happened?" Derek asked.
"They're back!" I shouted.
"The voices?" Derek asked.
"Yes!" I shouted.
I had my hands on either side of my head.
"Why won't they go away?" I asked.
I saw Emmet out of the corner of my eye. He was leaning against the door frame. He always felt terrible whenever the voices would come back. He walked up to us.

"Get him away!" One voice shouted.
"No!" I shouted.
"Hey, relax. They're not real." Emmet said.
"Make them go away." I said.
I can't take them anymore.
"Then die!" Another voice shouted.
I don't want to die.
"Please don't let me die..." I whispered.
"Bro..." Derek said.
They knew that the voices often told E to kill myself and to self-harm. But I never did what they asked. Thanks to Derek being there. But I've noticed, Emmet started growing concerned over the years. Especially when I hit the teenage years.
"Hey now... Don't talk like that." Emmet said.
"Let us what some Scooby-Doo. He usually makes the voices go away." Derek said.
I nodded firmly. They give me massive headaches.

I looked up and saw a grey wolf. Or what looked like one. I growled and shifted into my golden/orange wolf.
"Bro! There's no one there. Just my desk." Derek said.
"Relax!" Emmet shouted.
"Don't you see him?! He's the grey wolf right there!" I shouted.
"There's no one there!" Derek and Emmet shouted in unison.
I snarled. I heard our dads rush in.
"What is going... Oh damn. Another hallucination?" October, one of my dads, asked.
Derek and Emmet nodded.
"What's this one about?" Ke'Yon, my other dad, asked.
"Apparently a grey wolf is standing in front of him." Emmet said.
"Why don't you guys see him?!" I shouted.
"It's your schizophrenia again." Derek said.
"No! That's not it!" I shouted.
The grey wolf that's apparently not there, lunged at me. I snarled and used my paw and slashed at its side. I heard what sounded like wood cracking. And I saw a laptop fall onto the ground. Oh my God. I just obliterated my brother's desk and laptop. Shit...
"He..." I began.
"Didn't exist." Emmet said.
I looked at Derek, my ears down. I am extremely ashamed at myself right now.
"It's okay. I know you didn't mean it." Derek said.

I snarled and took off running. Bursting through the front door and bolting off into the woods. I snarled, furious with myself.
"Brother!" Derek shouted in our mind link.
"Get back here!" Emmet shouted.
"No! I will hurt someone!" I shouted.
I cut them off. I have to run out all of my anger.

This sucks monkey nuts.

I'm so different.

I'm so alone.

I'm so stupid.

I'm so pathetic.

Just keep telling yourself that.
"You deserve to know it." A voice said.
No!
"You're worthless." The voice said.
I know.
"Just go cut." The voice replied.
No... They will all hate me.
"Oh please... They already do." The voice said.
I howled loudly.

"EVERYONE HATES ME!" I shouted.
I started hearing numerous voices. Well shit. I accidentally left the pack link open. The entire pack heard me shout that. Damn it all to hell!
"Pathetic." The voice said.
I growled. Unfortunately no one else in the pack knows my disorder. No one. And what's worse, is this stupid schizophrenia has given me major PTSD. A.k.a. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Those two don't mix well. And at night it usually results in me sleeping next to Derek or Emmet. I just can't sleep with all those voices going on. I heard twigs snapping. And all of a sudden...

My dads' whole pack stood there. My parents and brothers stood out front. Derek walked up to me.
"Back up." I said.
He shook his head.
"Back up!" I shouted, using my Alpha tone.
Since Emmet, Derek and I are twins, we will all be Alpha at the same time. And at age 12, the Alpha voice kicks in. Derek flinched, trying to dismiss my command. But failing epically at it.
"No. You are my baby brother. Shift back." Derek said.
"No!" I shouted.
Derek whimpered. I growled lowly.
"Please..." Derek linked me.
"No!" I shouted.
"Shift back!" Emmet shouted, using his Alpha voice.
"NEVER!" I shouted.
I howled in anger. The whole pack backed up. You NEVER want to anger someone with schizophrenia. Bad idea amigo.
"Liam! Please!" October shouted.
I shook my head.
"Die." The voice said.
I was a hot mess.

No one would want me.

Not even my mate...

********************************************

Hey hey hey!

Just wanted to clarify something in case it was confusing. Yes. Emmet and Derek are 15. Whilst Liam is 13. They aged quicker due to October being an Orange wolf.

Also when I'm doing the POV in their son Liam's POV, it'll be labeled as 'Liam WolfHeart's POV.'

I hope some of it wasn't too confusing. Door if it was.

And as always...

STAY FABULOUS!!

Byeeeeeeee!

:D