Hold Me Now-Eight

Start bij het begin

"Forcing you to play something you don't want to is wrong," Zayn said, brushing his fingertips over Niall's scars. His eyes darted to Niall's neck, where more scars poked out from the top of his T-shirt. He pulled back the shirt lightly, tracing a long scar that ran down half of Niall's neck, roaming down his chest. Zayn wasn't able to see where it ended, due to the shirt.

"I have lots on my torso," Niall whispered, his voice pained. Zayn frowned, his hands resting on Niall's shoulders. He then turned away, fighting off the feeling to press his lips against Niall's. He picked up Niall's suitcase from the floor, his eyes falling on the words on the walls.

Fight the urge to die, it'll get better. That's what caught his eye. Would Niall really kill himself? Niall stepped away from the wall, which is where he was standing. He let out a shaky breath he didn't know he was holding.

"We better get going, we only have forty minutes left, and we still need our bracelets," Zayn said, heading back out of the room. Niall followed, touching his neck tenderly.

"Yeah." Was all Niall said. He buckled in as Zayn started the engine, not bothering to buckle up himself. "Zayn?" Niall asked, folding and unfolding his hands. "Why haven't you beat me up since Tuesday?" Zayn smiled at the memory, the time he touched Niall with his lips. Then he had to ruin it by getting upset at what Niall said. He still had a little bit of guilt about doing it, but he had to get rid of the feelings. He couldn't let them show.

"Haven't got around to it lately," he replied, shrugging his shoulders. Niall felt his heart sink. Of course Zayn didn't have any feelings for Niall. Niall wasn't even sure if he had good feelings toward Zayn. "I've had a lot on my mind."

"I've noticed," Niall said, tracing circles on his leg with his finger. Zayn raised an eyebrow at Niall, but wasn't able to turn and look at him.

"Oh yeah? What have you noticed?" He asked, stealing a quick glance at Niall, who was blushing. Niall looked out at the passing scenery before he answered. They were almost to school, now.

"I've noticed that you like to trace my scars," Niall said softly. He looked back at Zayn, watching as his hands clutched the steering wheel tighter, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"That I do," Zayn chuckled, shaking his head. They pulled into the school's parking lot. Zayn shut the engine off, then turned to Niall. "That I do."

~~

"Louis, your room is so clean!" Harry complained as they entered Louis' dark red room. There were white stripes on the wall, pictures covering the walls. Harry flopped onto the blue bed, next to Louis' suitcase. Louis giggled, climbing in next to him.

"It looks nice, yeah?" Louis asked, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck. Harry hummed his approval as he placed his hands on Louis' hips, pressing his thumbs into the flesh there. "Then its done it's job."

"But you look nicer," Harry whispered in his ear, kissing Louis' cheek. Louis laughed, turning his chin and pressing his lips to Harry's. Harry's fingers tangled themselves into Louis' soft hair, pressing hard into the kiss. Louis moaned as he placed his hands on Harry's back, pulling him on top. Harry, reluctantly, pulled back for air, leaning his forehead against Louis'.

"Harry?" Louis asked, moaning softly as Harry pressed kisses to his neck. "Do you know how long I've had a crush on you? You made me question my sexuality. And then when you started to beat up Niall, I felt so bad for having those feelings for you. Niall never knew, thought. I didn't want to hurt him."

"I'm sorry for beating your friend up," Harry whispered, kissing Louis gently on the lips, "but I thought that it would bring me closer to you. I was able to touch you. Grant it, it was to hurt you, but still. Even the simple brush made me want to kiss you. I was able to fight the feeling, though. And at the store, the first time we kissed? I didn't want you to be afraid of me."