Chapter 28

Hime pov
I woke up, my head pounding as the memories of the past events began to show in my mind.

When I tried to stand, I noticed the chain that was on my neck that made me unable to stand up.

I tried to pyt it out with my hands, jutsus, my scythe,skeletons, and even my level 1 and 2 demon transformations. Going to level 3 is risky, so maybe some other time.

Then suddenly, the metal door infront of me opened, revealing 5 different people.

"Oh, she's awake." The girl with short hair said.

"Yay! Yay! Can I play with imouto now  Gin da?!" The green haired girl shouted.

"Not yet Chika, let us introduce ourselves first so that little Mika won't be confused."

When the woman with red eyes or 'Gin' as the green haired called her said that, I even became more confused as her statement 'little Mika' or  in other words 'little new moon' was directed to me obviously.

That's not my name....

I noticed that I didn't sense any of my siblings or A-chan's presence in me, making me a bit afraid.

"Don't worry, your acquaintances are safe, and are not here at the moment to intervene anything." The other white haired girl said, making me panic.

"Anyways, let me introduce ourselves. I am Gin, the mother and leader of this family."The red eyed girl said.

"Chika the fourth oldest da! I hope we would be good sisters da!" The green haired girl spoke.

"Nori, the third oldest and this is Stuffy, our pet." The black haired girl said, patting this 'Stuffy'

"Ami. The second oldest.Nice to meet you Mika."The short haired girl said.

"Kaori. Oldest." The other white haired girl said.

"And you are our Mika, the youngest."
Gin spoke, authority and seriousness laced in every word of her sentence.

"U-uhm..Wha-" before I could continue my question, I was cut off.

"Oh, and you shall call me mom like the others got it?" Gin said.

I don't want to do it....she's not motherly....she's the opposite, scary..but..i have to.. I thought.

"H-hai, Gi- I m-mean mom." I forced myself to talk a full sentence, and especially on the word mom.

"Good." Gin patted my head, and walked away, the others following  except for Chika.

"Play with little Mika nicely, Chika." Gin spoke, before disappearing along with the other three.

"Now let's play da!" Chika shouted. Suddenly, about 20 different humongous stuffed animals appeared which all can abnormally talk.

"Let the fun begin da!" Chika said, and all had scissors in hand, including her.

Someone...

(warning: a bit-maybe- sadistic scene you can skip if you like)
Third person pov
Slowly, Chika and the rest of the stuffed animals began to make cuts on Hime's body.

Chika held the scissors and slowly made a large cut on Hime's arm, making the said girl scream in agony.

Next, Chika moved to Hime's legs, not giving the screaming girl a chance to rest, as Chika kept giving medium sized cuts on Hime's legs, making Hime scream more.