Chapter 10

Third person pov
"Almighty push!" Pein said, taking out a bunch of Anbus.

"This is taking too long!"Rei said before slashing an incoming Anbu.

"Well they keep coming over and over!" Sue said, before taking 15 ninjas in a deadly genjutsu, knocking them out.

"I'm getting tired already " Zetsu said, before eating another Anbu.

"Art is a bang!" Deidara shouted, throwing clays everywhere.

"Katsu!" Bombs exploded one by one, decreasing some unlucky ninjas.

"Well some of us should advance on." Itachi said.

"Right.Itachi, Tobi, Rei and Hidan, advance forward now!" Pein said, doing another Almighty push.

"Right.!" They said, before advancing.

They went inside the castle, leaving some others and advancing on the way.

"Huff...huff..." Rei and Tobi panted, reaching what looks like a throne room.

"Well well well, look at here, only two are left. And oh! The lightning girl is still standing!" Kazuko mocked.

"Where..is...she!!!" Rei managed to shout in between pants, Kazuko smirked at her while twirling her staff.

"Hmm..why should I tell you? Oh! I won't, because it's none of your business!" Kazuko said, and aimed a spear at Rei and Toby.

"Ice style: Raining spears!!!!"

Spears began to rain down on them, but Toby and Rei began to dodge.

"Why won't you accept your fate abd die!" Kazuko roared, irritated.

"Bitch-san is mad!!" Toby said, making Kazuko angrier.

"Oh you'll regret calling me that lollipop!" She screamed, then maked another  jutsu.

"Ice style: Hail!"

Blocks of ice began to fall down on them, as the two had a hard time dodging the ice.

"Ahh!!!" A scream of pain can be heard from their left, making the three look at it.

"She had to wake up at the wrong time...well, it's time anyways." Kazuko snapped her fingers and several Anbus came.

"Well, I have to go!" And Kazuko disappeared.

"She got away!!!" Rei began to summon lightning in pure anger, making all of the Anbus electrified.

"Come on Toby let's go!" Rei dragged Toby to where the scream is coming from earlier.

When they reached there, they saw Kazuko holding an unconscious Hime, who looked slightly different.

Red purple like fire is spreading on the sides of her arms, legs and hair, though that was the only thing that changed on her.

"You're here already?!?!?" Kazuko shrieked.

Pein and the others appeared on the room as well, making Kazuko panic and let go of Hime.

She quickly fid handsigns and teleported away.

"Hime-sama!!" Rei said, and went to Hime's unconscious body.

"What's with those.." Kisame said, unable to continue his sentence in shock.

"Toby and Rei doesn't know! When Toby and Rei came, Hime-chan is already like this! I swear!" Toby said.

They all sighed as Rei carried Hime bridal style, as they all made their way back to the Akatsuki base.

At least she's safe.......... Rei thought.

Pein pov
It's been a few days since the incident, and Hime is still unconscious with a fever.

Though the red purple like flames were still there, we each took turns on putting the wet tow on her forehead, sometimes checking up on her.

We already extracted the four tails, and is transferring it to Hime, even though she was unconscious. Because this 'A ' something said that she'll be alright, so we continued it, though some denied.

When we finished the transfer after three days, Sue carried Hime to her room, and others dispersed to do their individual activities or mission.

I called in Kakuzu and Hidan.

"Kakuzu and Hidan, you are to go to the leaf and execute these men."I informed.

They nodded and went outside to do their mission, but first Kakuzu has to do his shift.

Kakuzu pov
I left Pein's office and went to Hime's room to do my shift, though it's just simple.

I took off the dry towel and put it on the water, before putting it back to her forehead.

"Kaa-san...gomen...." I could hear Hime mutter in her sleep.

This kid has experienced the cruelty of this world on a early age, breaking her supposed to be childhood life.

Her eyes slowly opened and looked at me, though they loked different.

Her eyes were still red, though now it has a black and white slit iris, making her look menacing.

"Kakuzu?" She asked, her voice a bit quiet and forced, her breathing a bit not normal.

"Hey, rest for a while, you have a fever, and you'll get the energy needed after it alright?" I said.

This is the first time I'm ever concerned with someone...

"Okay..." She said.

I stood up and was about to leave when a hand held my wrist.

"Don't leave...." She said.

I turned around and looked at her, as her warm hand held on mine.

"Don't...leave...me..." She said.

"Sorry Hime, but I have a mission...but here." I gave her a small keychain, which was like my charm when I bought it.

"You can keep it. Think of me and everyone else when you're lonely, that way, you will feel happy alright? Now it's time for me to go." I gently put her hand on the bed while giving her the keychain, and turned around and walked towards the door.

Before I could close the door, I heard her say "thank you..."

Why do I feel like I won't live?

No. I would live. I'm immortal.

----
Yo!

Sorry again. This is like a sorry gift okay????

Anyways please
VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

FAN

AND HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN DIRE NEED OF COOKIES!!!

THEY MIGHT CAUSE MURDER IF YOU WON'T!!!!