Chapter 4

Third person pov
All of the akatsuki members are all at the statue where they will extract the tailed beast, Akane, Rei and Voidheart on guard and other members are standing on each of the statues fingers. Hime was at the center, lying down next to an unconscious Kazekage.

"Ready?" Pein asked.

They all nodded and began the extraction that will take about 3 days straight with no time to break.

Well this is it.... Hime thought, before closing her eyes and succumbing to the darkness that welcomed her.

Meanwhile, the search and rescue squad fron Konoha began to find the kidnapped Kazekage, making their way to the sand.

-----
After the three days of extraction and transferring, the activity was a success, and everyone relaxed for a second, before Zetsu, a man eating plant that has different sides and personality, has informed them that a squad of ninjas that consisted of Konoha nins and one sand nin will come fast. And said that the nine tail jinchuriki is with them.

Tamotsu asked who the jinchuriki is, and Itachi answered that 'who speaks loud and attacks first.'

Kisame and Itachi went to the team of Might guy to slow and distract them.

Deidara, Sasori, and the now awake Hime will stay with the Kazekage's body.

So the rest deployed to the next base.

Deidara and Sasori began to argue about art, and Hine hid herself behind a mask that has red markings lined on the sifes of it, and black paint designed the hole where her eyes could peep through.

As the others already went to the base and station, the boulder that hides the inside of the cave was destroyed, revealing three konoha nin and one sand nin.

As the blonde, Naruto saw his comrade's body being used as a mere seat for Deidara, he was enraged, and his eyes turned into red slits.

"Give Gaara back!" He growled, making the two art duos stop arguing and look at him.

"So this is him huh yeah?" Deidara asked, but Sasori, in his Hiruko puppet, barely nodded.

"Sasori danna and Hime-chan, stay here, I'll go out here with the Kazekage's body Un!" Deidara exclaimed then flew off with his clay bird, the body on the bird's mouth.

"Come back here!" Naruto growled, before following after Deidara with his sensei, Kakashi on tow.

"Sasori..." The old woman, lady Chiyo, whispered.

"Ah, it's nice to see you again granny chiyo, though I am surprised that you are still alive." Sasori exclaimed.

"Lady Chiyo, you know him?" The pink haired girl, Sakura gasped, and Lady Chiyo just nodded.

"Yes, he is my grandson." Chiyo said.

While the others: Sasori, Sakura and Lady Chiyo are talking, Hime was silent, watching them with observant eyes.

"Hey! Who's that ?" Sakura asked, just noticing the silent masked nin beside Sasori.

"..." Him didn't reply,and kept silent, not speaking anything that may cause her even a small opening.

"Giving them the silent treatment huh? Well enough talking and let's fight!" Sasori said then they lunged at each other, weapons and plans on hand and started to get serious.

---(after the fight and Sasori is almost at his limit)(because I'm too lazy
-_- zzzZzzz)---

Hime pov
Sasori is almost running out of chakra using those puppets, so I telepathically talked to him: