Chapter 25

Hime pov
Sighing, I turned my head to the side as Rei, Sue and Kazuko kept bickering for the last 3 hours.

Was it bad that I brought Rei?

All of the tailed beasts and A-chan: yep.

*facepalm* ......

"And you traitorous b*tch! You dare to show yourself to me!" Rei growled, and suddenly lashed at Sue, punching and kicking her, while Sue did the same.

"Well it was your fault that I became a traitor sl*t!" Sue sneered, and continued to block and attack Rei.

"*sigh* the castle is getting rowdier and nosier lately...." Kazuko muttered, then picked me up and carried me away from the two fighting women.

"Where do you want to go?" Kazuko asked.

I just mouthed a 'I don't know' and she just took me to a random place, which was the garden.

She placed me down and sat at the grass as well, enjoying the soft lullaby of the birds singing on the tree just beside us.

"I'm happy that you stayed." Kazuko smiled, as she looked up the sky devoid of clouds, only appearing with it's sky blue appearance that makes the sky seem empty, yet calming.

"I thought that you would leave me because of the past, but I guess you forgave me?" She said.

I mouthed a yes and mouthed that 'the past doesn't matter so we should stick to the present.'

She hmmed in reply and layed down on the grass, holding oit her finger to which a butterfly landed on.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She asked.

I satyed silent, though I watched the butterfly curiously as it flew away.

"Y-y..." I tried to speak, though my vocal chords didn't work well.

Kazuko looked at me surprised, but then looked away.

"Sorry i did that, I wasn't in my right mind before, sorry..." She apologized.

I mouthed 'it's okay' and tried to get near her, which was a miracle because i did, and snuggled closer to her warmth.

"You can move now?" She smiled.

I nodded and closed my eyes, snuggling closer before I fell asleep.

(Hime's mind......)
Shukaku:I'm telling you, I'm shipping them!!!!!!!!

Five tails: That is impossible because Kazuko is a mother, and Hime has a Rei.

Two tails: Do.Not.include.the.b*tch.

Agreed.

What are you guys talking about?

One tail: Sh*t we were caught!

About what?

*all except Hime glare at Shukaku*

One tail: Hey hey sorry already!!

Suddenly, kaa-san appeared, startling all of us, but then relaxed after.

"Oops, did I scare you?" She beamed, her happy face there.

Yes, a little.

Three tails: but how did you get here, when it's not night?

"I found a way!" She said, putting out her famous peace sign.

Kaa-san, can I ask you a question?

"What is it dear?"

Can I call someone 'mama' from now on?

New life (sequel for My life as Shinigami's daughter)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें