Chapter 7

Third person pov
They were already finished on extracting and transferring the two tails, and now, Pein and Hime are in his office, talking about the retreat plan she recently made.

"So you say that the jutsu on the Hokage has broken?" Pein asked.

"Yes, and now I'm not sure whether sge would give my information, along with my friends, to the other villages, considering she's the hokage and has responsibility over the village 's safety." Hime answered, making Pein think about what to do next.

"I'll think of a plan, for now dismissed." He said, then Hime vanished, teleporting to her next destination.

Hime's appeared next to a hideout of Orochimaru, then a soundof a loud explosion can be heard.

"What happened there?" She asked herself, before going to that direction.

When she reached there, she saw Naruto, Sakura, two unknown Konoha nins, Kabuto, Uchiha and the snake man she detested.

"Now is my chance...." Hime said, not hearing their conversation. When she was about to lunge her attack, he disappeared along with Kabuto and the Uchiha.

"Tch...." She said, and looked at the four below instead.

"Where is Kakashi?" She asked herself, but then a wooden hammer was about to attack, but then she just smashed it with her chakra coated fist.

"Who are you?" The man with a jounin vest asked her.

"I've been detected...now I must leave.." Hime murmured tp herself, and was about to leave when a certain knucklehead stopped her.

"Hey! Why do you look so familiar?!?!!" He shouted.

"Something that you'll have to figure out yourself." And she vanished.

"She was with the Akatsuki..." Sakura with said.

"No no, I know that, what I meant was before that. I think we know her somewhere...." Naruto answered.

"How could we have an acquaintance with an S-rank criminal, an Akatsuki
no less?!" Sakura said.

"I...don't know." Naruto said.

Hime pov
My heart was throbbing with an unknown feeling welling up inside me.

"Ha..." I panted.

Two tails:That is the feeling of friendship, he was your first friend in Konoha no?

One tail: Shut your f*cking mouth!

*sigh* it was better when it was only me here....now I have two beasts to take care of...well, it's better than nine of them....

Yeah...

I stopped Infront of a sweet shop, and went to buy some marshmallows for me and Toby.

I hope he likes marshmallows...

One tail: ohh...is someone in loovvee???

Two tails:is it the masked one?

Yeah yeah!!!

Love? What's that?

*all le anime fall*

What?

I got inside the base and went to find Toby, and I saw him in the kitchen rummaging some food.

"Hey." I said, making myself known to him.

He turned around and looked at me, then he twiddled his fingers nervously.