Chapter 13

Hime pov
Today this evening, I was in my room at the base, doing nothing but rest since the transfer of the five tails was a few minutes ago.

I sighed and looked to my side, my eyes widening microscopically by surprise.

Sue was there asleep, resting her head on my bed while her body was sitting on the chair beside me.

I decided that I won't bother her, so I carefully moved away from the bed before standing quietly.

Stretching my arms, I went my way outside the window, and walked outside, when a familiar voice stopped me.

"Hime-sama? What are you doing out here this late?" Rei asked.

"Can't sleep." I answered, as she jumped up from her spot towards me.

"It's a peaceful night isn't it?" She muttered.

I nodded as we looked uo the star filled sky, the stars twinkling.

A moment of silence has bestowed us, bu then after a while I decided to break it.

"Ne Rei, can I ask you something?" I said, looking at her as my flames lighted the area.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, I am curious of how and why you have a liking to me, it's not that I'm strong or beau-" before I could finish my sentence, Rei silenced me with her lips.

I'm getting the feeling this is getting normal already.....

One tails: does someone have a crush?~

Oh shut up.

She pulled away and looked at me, cupping my face with her hands.

"Hime-sama, don't do this to yourself. We both know you are beautiful, strong, smart..." She said.

"..." I kept silent, as I looked to the side, not believing what she said.

"Hime-sama look at me." I didn't look at her.

She held my chin and forced me to look at her.

"You know why I like-no love you?" She asked, correcting herself.

"No...." I muttered.

"It's because of that day, when you saved us...." She said, nearing her face so our nose touched, as her hands went to my waist.

"O...kay...." I said, as her lips were merely inches from mine.

One tail: I wish I had a camera...

Three tails: Sh!!! They are having a moment!!!!!

Two tails: my OTP is becoming canon!

Four tails: Nooooo!!! My OTP with Sue is losing!

Two tails: In your face!

Five tails: is it like this in here?

Yep. You couldn't believe how I handled them....

I igmored them as her lips were inching closer to mine, yet I didn't notice that I was unconsciously inching forward too.

And then we kissed.

Yet I didn't resist, and I don't know why.

Rei guarded me near my bed (after teleporting poor Sushi somewhere -_-')
And held my hand as she caressed my hair, making me slowly fall asleep.

The next day..............
I woke up and saw Rei not there, and I heard bickering outside my door.

I sighed before standing up, then doing my daily morning routine inside my room, before opening the dooe to check what was still happening.