Chapter 20

Hime pov
I am now sitting on Kazuko's lap with a simple black and white dress (pic) on me as she was discussing some things on this and that to some Anbus and other Ninjas that are either seated or standing near the table.

"So the purpose of this plan is to make intruders unable to enter the castle immediately and easily. Remember your positions when you see a stranger passing that has no permission from me to enter, got it?" Kazuko exclaimed.

"Hai!!" Were heard simultaneously by the ninjas, then they disappeared.

"Well let's go then." She picked me up and headed to who knows where, as I was inwardly crying about my height.

Why would I be this small?!?!??????

Though as she put me on the bed in the room last night and went to the closet to get something, I was thinking of how to give this information to the others, without using my voice and A-chan's jutsu.

Ugh, my mind is blank!

Then she came back with a bag that has this black cross on it, maybe a medical kit?

"My little doll, this might hurt a little, but I know you can handle it." Kazuko put out a syringe with some liquid, then
Injected me with it.

It hurt a little, but that was all, before she put it out then put a band aid on where she injected me.

"See? No worries." She patted my head, then went outside.

Something really did happen to her, those eyes of her showed what people describe as 'sadness' I inwardly said, then looked around the room.

Nothing has changed, the only thing that has changed is that the security leveled up and I don't see Sue anymore. I thought.

I inwardly sighed and though today was the third day I've been here, there is two more days to go before I'm free, though why do I feel a bit saddened about it?

Kazuko came back with a jar of cookies, making me drool as I eyed them inside the jars.

"Hey you're drooling...." Kazuko sweatdropped, then she put out a handkerchief from her pocket then wiping my mouth.

"Here." She gave me a cookie, then I happily bit on it and chewed on it.

She smiled and patted my head, as I continued to munch on the cookie contented.

It was around noon now, and we'll have lunch at the (really huge) dining room of Kazuko (which has gold and silver tables) and always it was a buffet style.

Sometimes on lunch or dinner did I get to see Sue, but she was always glaring or growling at Kazuko whenever they meet, and I once thought that when I added Rei here...

It will just add fuel to the fire.

A-chan said last night that Rei and the others are 145 kilometers away from here, with her sensory skills, I don't doubt it, though they are still far away.....

Anyways, I hope that Sue wasn't there to eat with us so that there will have some peace aroubd here.

Though there's no peace.

Sue was there, eating like a hungry animal, as I saw Kazuko raise an eyebrow but say nothing, as she sat on her seat and set me beside her.

"Itadakimasu." Kazuko said, then began to eat, sometimes feeding me after she was done chewing.

I could she that Sue was indeed fuming with jealousy whenever Kazuko would feed me, the red face and fuming ears is a dead give away.

Then when she stood up after Kazuko fed me the 14th time, I knew something inside her snapped.

"Hey Kazuko! Are you trying to show off or something?! Because it had a really good effect on me!" Sue screeched.

Kazuko sighed but kept feeding me as she answered "I'm not showing off, I'm just feeding her, are you saying that i let her starve to death?"

One tail and seven tails: Ohh burn!

Five tails: Shut up and focus!

One and seven Tails: yes sorry ma'am.

Sue fumed in anger as she remained speechless, then dashed off away to somewhere as she slammed the door.

"*sigh* anyways, let's go then, drink water first." Kazuko said as she held water for me to drink which I gladly accepted.

Afterwards, she carried me back to the room and then sat next to me, as she just hugged me from behind and buried her face in my hair.

Something definitely happened for her to be this depressed..... I thought.

Wait, why do I have to concern with her? Sure she's like my mother (though she is the mother of amaya) and I feel a bit close to her...WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!?!??!?!??!??

Then suddenly she pushed me down on the bed, though accidentally as my back was on the bed and her head was on the pillow next to me as her arms lay on my stomach and waist.

I hear her slow rhythmic breathing that means she's asleep. Maybe she had many business to attend to, she's busy and all.

But I haven't seen Amaya for god who knows how long, the last time that I've seen her was during the Chunnin Exams, so where is she now?

Does she concern to what Kazuko has been acting lately? Or did something happen to her? What about her life? Is she okay? Is something wrong ?

Thoughts swirled in my mind like a void, but then the thoughts stopoed when I heard Kazuko talking in her sleep.

"Amaya..." She mumbled, her hug on me getting tight.

I knew Amaya was the cause of her change, but what exactly happened?

"Don't leave me......" She whimpered, as tears where falling from her closed eyes.

She's having a nightmare! But how would I wake her up?

I got an idea and gently bit on her hand that was resting on my cheek, how it got there, I don't exactly know.

Kazuko stirred, then suddenly sat up from the bed and looked at me.

"Did I have a nightmare?" She asked.

I mouthed the word 'yes' and she sighed and then lay back down on the bed, turning me so that I faced her.

"Sorry for waking you up..." She said, then she hugged my head, making my face on her neck.

"Goodnight." She said, before I fell asleep as well.

-----------------
Hello!

What do you think happened to Amaya to make Kazuko be this change?

And would Hime accept to go with Rei and the others back or would she stay?

What is she going to do when the five days are up? Is she going to leave Kazuko or something else will happen?

Find out on the next chapter!

Please
VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

FAN

AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY!