Chapter 26

Third person pov
Soon as the two came back from thr garden, they were awaited by...two ferocious women, who gaped at the teo holding hands.

"Hey! I thought that you were not into my love!!!!" Rei shouted.

"And what the hell happened? Kazuko is glowing .... -_- *sweatdrop*" Sue said.

"I'm not into her Rei. and for your question Sue, Hime here just said something that made me happy." Kazuko smiled.

Though she wouldn't tell them the present that Hime willingly gave her, and was the first time she gave one.

"Mama....library?" Hime asked Kazuko, tugging her dress like a 6-year old child, though she's already 16......

All of them awwed, but then Rei snapped out of it, Realizing what Hime just said.

"She's calling you....mama?!?!?!?" Rei gaped.

"Apparently yes, though I like it." Kazuko said.

Hime tugged on Kazuko's dress again, making the woman giggle and walk to the library with Hime.

Meanwhile, Sue and Rei had their mouths open wide, thinking the same thing.

She giggled?????!!!!!!!

At the library.........
"Mama...me want....read...something?" Hime asked to Kazuko and to herself.

"Hmmm....how about the 1st great Shinobi war?" Kazuko said, searching for that book.

"Ya!" Hime said, going to another shelf and looking at some books, finding something to read later.

Is it just me or Hime became childish?
Kazuko thought.

After awhile, She found the book, and took a seat next to Hime who was holding a book as well.

"What book is that?" Kazuko asked, seemingly curious to how she didn't know what theat book contains, even though it was in her library.

"Evil Dragon....black Fox.....Book?" Hime said, not clearly knowing the book herself.

"*sigh* anyways, let's just.....read this one before that alright?" Kazuko said

"Ya!"

Meanwhile in a certain hallway....
"I told you she's mine!" Sue growled

"She'll never be yours, because she's already mine insane b*tch!" Rei scowled.

"Well I know you are just lying sl*tty witch! Because she loves me!" Sue said back.

"Ha! For your information, I've been the only person she had since you betrayed her!" Rei snapped.

"Wha- I didn't betray her!" Sue argued.

"Tell her that yourself then." Rei sneered, then went to somewhere to cool her head off.

Did I really.......Sue thought.

Then she remembered the promise she made.

Small flashback
"Well, your friends and I will always be with here for you, so don't be like that even if that disease is causing this." Sue's self when she was still in the Akatsuki said.