Chapter 17

Hime pov
Today's the day that the Uchiha and his team are going to catch the jinchuriki in the village of the clouds, making me inwardly cheer and do my happy dance.

I yawned a little as I woke up, and stretched my arms to the side, then made my morning routine.

Eating, washing, brushing, hiding from Rei, putting on clothes etc.....

Then after that I went to the training grounds and of course trained, but with high alert so that the event last time won't happen.

I trained my speed and strength using taijutsu and genjutsu, as I also was aware to the environment around me.

After 68 kicks and punches, there were craters everywhere, big and small. I stopped and sighed as I thought myself as weak, and have to be stronger for the upcoming war.

I decided to walk back to the base, when I heard the rustling of bushes to my left.

I whipped my head to the side but found and sensed no one, so I just shrugged my shoulders yet came on full alert, and went back to the base.

As I neared the base, Rei suddenly appeared, sweats forming on her forehead.

"Hime-sama, where were you? I was finding you everywhere!" Rei exclaimed, yet her words and actions were...weird.

Two tails: it's not Rei! Get out of there!

I became alert and ran away from Rei, summoning my scythe on case, as the imposter began to gain on me fast.

"Hime-sama where are you going?!" The impostor shouted

"Don't play dumb with me impostor!" I shouted back, before running faster.

When I looked back, it wasn't Rei who was following me, but Sushi.

"Sushi?!?!?" I screeched, as I ran faster.

"Hime, just stay where you are so that I can get you already!" She growled, making handsigns.

My eyes widened as she was about to trap me in a genjutsu, but I didn't look at her and avoided eye contact, and ran as fast as i could.

But then my head bumped into someone, making me stop then slowly look at the person, as my skin shivered in fear.

One tail: holy mother of f*ck!

"Oh hello my little doll, now your here. Let's go." She grinned with a sinister tone, as I backed away slowly, but then been held backby Sushi.

"S-sushi let me go!" I screeched, thrashing around her hand as I desperately wanted to get out.

"Not going to happen." She said, as she began to tie my hands and feet with chakra restraining ropes that are thick and strong.

Kazuko carried me, and began to walk away, when Voidheaet suddenly appeared, growling as she was flying and her purple flames grew.

"Free her now!" She growled, her pointed fangs showing, but the two didn't listen as I started to squirm from Kazuko's grip.

"Voidheart get Rei- mpff!!" My sentence was cut by Kazuko as she put a gag on my mouth, restraining me from talking further.

Voidheart immediately disappeared before she sent me a worried glance, but I just looked at her. Mentally saying for her to go.

As she disappeared, Kazuko and Sushi disappeared away from the training grounds, with me as well.

Then Kazuko put me in a black queen sized bed and told Sushi to go out for a minute, which she obliged and got out.

When she went out only me and Kazuko were left, as she was searching for something in her closet.