Chapter 19

Third person pov
When Hime fell asleep on Sue's lap, Sue gently put Hime's head to the bed, and stood up to get some 'things' from her closet.

As she was shuffling around to get the things, Hime was still fast asleep, not knowing what's in for her.

Meanwhile, Rei and the others went to Sue's chakra signature, which Rei calculated, will take them a week before they reach, as the place was far from the base.

"That traitorous b*tch better be dead when the time we reach there!" Rei growled, speeding up faster.

The others kept silent as they distanced themselves from Rei to avoid blue lightning to hit them and hurt them in the process.

Kazuko on the other hand, was busy enough doing some plans to keep any intruder to get in her palace like last time, and of course she planned an escape route for emergency.

----------------
Hime pov
I was asleep, and now I was with my other older siblings and A-chan, as I watched them concentrate their chakra.

I am quiet, as I watched their chakra mix and spread to different locations, yet I knew they couldn't move, they were trying their best for me.

"Thank you all." I whispered so that I won't break their concentration, as I slowly went back to my consciousness.

When I opened my eyes, I was still in that room, yet the lighting was dim, and I can just see a few furniture here and there.

Then I felt the bed I was lying on sink in, and I was aware of someone else's presence as she wrapped her cold arms around me.

When she wrapped her arms around my waist, I noticed that I was barely clothed and was only in my undergarments, as I desperately wanted to fight the cold hands that slowly went up to my chest area, yet of course I can't move because of the drug.

"Hishi...." Sue breathed through my ear, making me shiver in disgust.

I wanted to run, get away from this place, and be free, yet I realized that I had to wait.

Sue licked my left earlobe, as her perverted hands slided up and down on my sides, as I inwardly whimpered and shivered in disgust.

Yet I knew her emotion was filled witg lust that I can't escape this, and even if I can move, she'll force me to do this, whether I accept it or not.

Then I noticed that her hands were going lower and lower to a dangerous area, as she licked and kissed my neck from behind.

But before her hands can even touch that area, the door slammed open and I was snatched away from Sue.

"What do you think you are doing?!?!" Kazuko shouted angrily, hugging me a bit as my head rested on her shoulder.

Well only on this event would I thank Kazuko from saving me.... I thought, though I won't admit it.

"What you can see I'm doing. What's the matter with that?!" Sue shouted back, clearly irritated from her voice.

"It is wrong in different ways!" Kazuko exclaimed.

But you also do many things wrong to me..... I inwardly sweatdropped.

"Well it's my time with her so I can do anything I want!" Sue argued, yet I was only clutched tighter by Kazuko.

"Well then sorry to inform you, but your time is up and now she's mine." Kazuko growled, then slammed the door shut after she went out from Sue's room and carried me back to the room where she says it's my room.

When we reached the room, she carefully set me down on the bed as she scurried the closet for clothes.

She made me wear simple peach colored pajamas with panda prints on it.

Kazuko tucked me to bed as she kissed my forehead, and turned on a night light that I never noticed before beside me.

"Goodnight." She said before gently closing the door.

What exactly happened? First she was crazy and didn't care whether I was hurt or not, then afterwards she became affectionate and careful with me? The hell? I thought, before trying to sleep once more, which succeeded.

(Inside Hime's mind.....)
I looked at the place where they were all standing and formed a circle, concentrating their chakra. Though I knew they were doing this for me and them, I was a bit lonely that no one spoke to me now.

I just sighed and layed on the cold daark abyss of my mind, as I slowly fell deeper to the dark.

I didn't mind though, as I had nothing to do, and knew my life would end up in the darkness.

The figures of my older siblings and A-chan slowly disappeared as I fell deeper and deeper to the black and dark abyss, yet my mind was on somewhere else.

I wonder when my time is up, would others mourn for my death, or just ignore me and quickly let go? I thought, as I realized I was alone now.

I looked down and saw there was light, meaning that it was time to wake up.

(outside Hime's mind...)
Slowly, I opened my eyes and adjusted to the light, my vision a bit blurry.

When I saw everything clearly now, I tried to stand up, though I realized that I can't move.

Sigh....this is so troublesome.... I thought, and just waited for a maid or someone to come in.

What I didn't expect was Kazuko entering with a breakfast meal in her hands, as she smiled at me.

She....smiled!!!!she didn't smirk or grin, it's a real smile!

One tail: The world is ending!!!

Five tails: Shut up and concentrate!

One tail: okay okay sheesh....

" I see you are awake, would you like to eat breakfast?" Kazuko exclaimed as she put the breakfast in a table, then sat down next to me.

I just looked into her eyes as I was desperate to eat, I was really hungry and can't help it.

"I knew you would like to eat." Kazuko exclaimed, then put me in a seating position.

She stood up and went to the table, picked up the plate and sat back next to me.

"Now say 'ahh '" Kazuko said when she scooped a spoon of rice with curry.

I didn't know that I unconsciously opened my mouth, and I just realized that when I tasted the food.

"Don't worry, you can move your mouth to chew, though you can't speak." Kazuko said.

I chewed on the food happily as she gave me another spoonful of the rice dipped with curry sauce.

What the hell happened anyways that she became like this? Though I won't complain. I thought while I'm chewing my third spoonful.

----------
Hello! Sorry I couldn't update yesterday! Family trip was on that day!

Anyways I'm again in a hurry so please
VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

FAN

AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!