Chapter 6

Hime pov
"And why did you run away and go out the window?!? There's just a door right beside it!!!" The man who escorted me awhile ago lectured me.

"But-" I was cut.

"No 'but' with me young lady! Even If you are a S-rank criminal, you are held captive! So you have no right to destroy private property!!" He lectured once again.

"It-" I was cut off again.

"Don't even try to say that 'it's just a window' it's not just a window, it's private property!!!" He said.

I just sighed and let him continue his rambling, as I made my retreat plan.

A-chan, did you deliver the message to pein?

Yep. Already heard and answered.

And the answer is?

Retreat plan accepted. And they told me they are now getting the two tails.

Okay.

As I finished talking with them, the man already finished his rambling abd left the room, I think he is outside and talking with......oh no.

"Let me speak with her at once!"

"But it's very dangerous and-"

"I don't care! I have important business with her, privately!"

"H-hai Hokage-sama."

That was all I needed to hear before disappearing into thin air, not wanting to be found.

Though, before my hand can disappear, someone held it, making my jutsu disable and my body returning.

"Thinking of running away my daughter?" Tsunade, or Kaa-san said.

Sh *t!!!!!!

"..." I stayed silent and tried ti break free from her grasp, but it was infused with chakra that it was too strong that I can't.

"You are not getting away! You are staying here in Konoha, and you'll have to explain everything!!!" She roared, then teleported us to somewhere more private.

When we reached there. She held me by the waist with chakra, making me unable to move.

"Hime, why are you doing this?? Why does i only remember you?!?!? Shizune doesn't, even Sakura doesn't!" She said.

"..." I kept quie, not wanting to say the truth, because it may even lead to them being harmed as well.

Imouto. Just say the truth!

Why won't you use your sand to take her off me!!!

She is not just a 'her' ! She took care of you dimwit! Tell her the truth or I'll kill her right here, right now!

No !!!

Then tell the truth!

F-fine....

Tsunade pov (YAY!!)
As i held her tight, I asked her, but she stayed quiet, but I didn't let my guard down.

I observed her, and she has grown to a fine yet dangerous woman. She's strong too. Her hair became longer, her pale skin glowing in the dark. Though, what really worried me was her dull, emotionless and lifeless eyes.