Chapter 9

Hime pov
Kazuko began to strip me off my clothes, making me want to escape right here and now, though I can't even though I wanted to.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy this like the last time hm?" Kazuko said after stripping me off of my shirt.

I wanted to scream so loud and punch and kick her over and over, but my mouth won't open and my hands and feet won't function.

Sh *t sh *t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She already got rid of my shoes and socks, leaving me in my pants and underwear.

"Well, this one goes!"she happily slipped off my pants, leaving me nearly naked.

"Two to go!" She cheered as I inwardly looked at her in disgust as she finished stripping me.

"Now let's go to the bath my little doll!" She carried me like before while holding the dress (pic) on her free hand.

She made me sit in the closed toilet while she hanged the dress and opened the sink to fill the tub.

While she was smiling evilly, my oh so wonderful siblings just had to thrash around too much because their over protectiveness kicked in, making my head hurt by their screaming.

Would you guys shut up and think of a plan while I endure this hell????

Okay then. Good luck.

"The water is perfect! Now time to go in! "She carried me and put me in the tub full of red and purple bubbles that I'm sure will make me have some problems later.

"First off your hair..." She put some shampoo on her hand and began to massage my hair and scalp, making my head go fuzzy.

She noticed this and smirked as she continued her massage, making my mind fuzzy much more.

"Next, the soap!" She grinned.

Oh here it comes.....

She first put soap on my back, then my neck, after that my arms and legs, then my butt then my chest, last was the private area.

When she is having a fun time cleaning my area, I was inwardly whimpering and wanted to stop her right here and now.

"Now time to clean you off!" She carried me to the shower and rinsed the soap and shampoo, as my head began to get dizzy.

"Time to wear some clothes now my doll!" She first made me wear black matching underwear, which I would hate, and then the dress , socks and boots.

"All that is left is your hair and we'll have fun!" She grinned as she picked me up and carried me back to the room.

She put me down and began to dry and comb my hair, as I was busy trying to stop my head from being dizzy.

What did she put in that shampoo now!?!?

One tail: woah, I'm getting dizzy.

Two tails: me too.

Three tails: I as well.

Was it for you guys too?!?!!

They just shrugged as Kazuko fixed my hair.