Chapter 3

Hime pov
Some gasps can be heard from the room as I said that, but then, Pein closed his eyes and thought for it.

About a minute later, his eyes opened again, his rinnengan eyes staring seriously at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure. And I'll take full responsibility on it."i said, truthfulness lacing in every word.

"Fine. The gathering of the tailed beasts starts tomorrow. Sasori and Deidara, you are about to go and get the one tails jinchuriki. Others should be informed tomorrow, dismissed." Pein ordered, and we spreaded out.

Cookie-chan, are you sure with this?

Yes i am.

I made my way towards the kitchen, when Voidheart blocked my way.

"Are you serious with that?!" She asked, surprised.

"Yes. I even promised remember?" I said, and stepped forward, but she won't budge.

"Look here kiddo, you do know that this might cause your life right?" She asked seriously.

But I already knew that.

"Yes, I knew that was the consequence, but that was my final choice, and no one can change it." I said, before walking off and changing mind about going to the kitchen, but going back to Sasori's room instead.

I knocked on his door but got no response, I knocked again and I heard a quiet 'come in' making me open the door and go inside.

"So what do you want?" Sasori asked, not looking at me because he was busy with his puppet.

"Can I...help you witg something? Somehow I got a bit interested with puppets so...can I?" The sound of wood being chipped and shaped has stopped, then Sasori turned around to show those brown orbs of his.

"Do you really want to know?"he asked.
I nodded and he just gestured for me to sit beside him, so I did.

And then we began making his puppet and afterwards, we tried to make something my own, and he teached me about using chakra strings.

We finsihed the next day, not getting some sleep. Though we weren't tired because one, Sasori doesn't sleep abd two, I developed a bit of a schedule of not sleeping for 2 weeks when I was training with father so no biggie.

The puppet we created for me looked like a small dragon (because I made Sasori do it despise his complaining about this and that) and it was colored red with blood red eyes, it's wooden mouth colored a gold color with it's whisker like things are colored gold as well.

"Thank you Sasori." I bowed while holding the puppet like a fragile glass.

"No problem. Just don't destroy it or you'll be punished." He said, before closing the door to his room as I got outside.

I stretched my arms a little before going to ths training grounds to practice with the puppet.

Well, today is also the day they'll get the one tails jinchuriki...who was it? gaara right? The Kazekage of the sand?

Bingo! And guess what?

What?

He was your first crush!

A-chan, was.

You're no fun....

Well, better get ready for any reinforces that may come.