Chapter 18

Third person pov
Hime was inwardly fighting the drug, wanting to be free as soon as possible from Kazuko, who was licking her lips, liking how Hime's eyes clouded with fear and anger.

"Well, now that you're awake, shall we?" Kazuko grinned, then carried Hime off the throne like chair towards her destination.

When they both reached Kazuko's destination, which was the bathroom, Hime inwardly freaked out and wanted to kick Kazuko away from her, but knew she couldn't, but then she remembered the flames.

Hime tried to use it, try to make it bigger, but of course, to no avail. Kazuko was the one who made those after all.

"These clothes need to go." Kazulo mumbled, before stripping Hime off of her clothes and threw her in the pool like bath.

When Hime's body was covered with the water, cords from different sides struck everywhere, then each cord stuck on every part of her body, making her body take the liquids the cords force inside of her.

Hime mentally winced as the liquids felt like lava and ice mixed together in different cords, making her feel burned and frozen at the same time.

Kazuko grinned sadistically as she watched the liquids enter Hime's body, as her skin began to pale.

After about 5 minutes or so, Kazuko removed Hime out of the water, and simply made her wear a plain white dress that reached to her knees.

Then she carried her all the way to the lab room.

Hime pov
The liquids made my body feel frozen and burned in different places, as she carried me to the familiar hellish room that Kazuko called as 'play room'.

One tail: Sh*t! We'll experience that again! Oh hell no!

Four tails: You know we can't stop this, no matter how we struggle.

One tail: I won't give up! There has to be a frigging way!

Two tails: Come on, come on brain think!

Three tails: How about using our chakra forces and combine them together to make Hime's body to function ?

All grew silent, as they all looked at the three tails who thought of an idea.

Three tails: what?

One tail: That...can..work!

Five tails: But we'll have to concentrate for about 5 days straight to fully combine and function Hime's body.

One tail: If we can get out of this hell, then I'm in!

Two tails: me too.

Three tails: I'm a freaking genius!

Don't get too high of yourself...

Well atleast there is a plan.

Seven tails: Warning! We are nearing the entrance of the lab by about 2 more meters!

Two tails: that close?!?!!

Seven tails: Yes.

Six tails: The door opened.