The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me25

Start from the beginning

  “Fine. Goodnight.” I whispered and walked away, bags in hand.

  Later I was awoken, when I felt hands go up under my night gown.

“Adrian?” I whispered uncertainty.

“Shhh.” Was all he said.

 I watched silently as he lifted my nightgown up and undid his pants. I opened my legs and helped him with his pants. The smell of cigarettes and alcohol hit my nose.

 I groaned in pleasure and pain when he finally came into me. Might as well use each other for pleasure. He moved silently in me, little moans escaping mouth, and some sharp groans escaping him.

When we both finally came, he collapses sweaty and breathing heavily on top of me. He got off a few seconds later, zipped up his pants and walked silently out of the room. I stared at the place where he disappeared and dropped back to my pillows. Disappointment clouded my mind.

Was it because I was getting fat that he didn’t stay? Or was because he was a complete ass hole with no feelings? I fell asleep before I could pick which one.

**

 I held my breath as I jumped in the pool. It felt amazing in the hot weather.

  “Be careful of the baby. Don’t want to have another accident.” Cortez said softly from the side of the pool, reading the newspaper, cigarette in mouth.

“Aren’t you supposed to be at work?” I asked annoyed. He placed the newspaper down, inhaling and breathing out smoke.

 “I took a two week leave. Personal matters.” Was all he said.

“Ohh. That’s a pity. That means more of us time. Yeaaah…” I murmured and swam back and forth.

I stopped when he came over and bent down, grabbing my face, he kissed me. I froze and rose up, opening my mouth and kissing him harder. He made a noise and stuck his tongue into my mouth exploring. Breaking the kiss off, he walked away. That was it?

  “Babe, there’s some laundry that needs to be done. And can you make me some lunch?” he asked, already gone into his office.

 I’m pregnant and he still wants me to do the chores? I really felt like killing.

*

 I washed the dishes and glanced at the phone when it rung.

“Adrian! Can you get that?” I shouted and rinsed my hands.

The phone didn’t’ stop ringing. I cursed and wiped my hands, grabbing the phone roughly.

“Cortez residents.” I spoke cheerily in the phone. I liked saying it because Cortez didn’t like it.

“Gem?” I recognized it immediately.

I smiled and grasped the phone more firmly,” Bangs, how is it going?”

“Holy shit. It’s true, you married the guy. All I can say is congrats. Gem, I’ve got big news.” She rapidly said through phone.” I’m getting married!” she burst out, which shocked me.

“Really?  To who?” I asked.

“Thomas! It was all so sudden, we were having dinner and then he was on his knee and one thing led to the other.” She said happily.

“Congrats. When’s the wedding?”

“In two days.” She responded. I almost choked.

“Three days? Really? That means-“