The annoying, hot GYm teacher and me25

Start from the beginning

“Yes, you will. Precede.” He said to the priest.

NO.

“Yes. You will. Because if you don’t do it, when that baby is born, I will make sure, with all the money that I have that the baby will be in my custody. Now, proceed.” He commanded sharply.

I stared at him, heart pounding. I knew in my heart he would do what he just told me. I turned towards the priest, repeating the words in my mind as he read the vows, for the baby, for the baby.

**

  I stared at Cortez’s house as he parked the car in the driveway. My hair felt greasy and hurt with a migraine from the few days I had to deal with.

Married. I cannot believe I am married to the King of all ass holes.

  I got out of the car and opened the trunk, yanking my bags angrily out of the car. Sorry, my house is bigger and better, he had said earlier, while throwing and stuffing all her stuff in her bags.

 I entered the house and stared at the long stairway and at my bags. This was going to be hard.

“I’ll get them.” I jumped from the sharpness of his voice and nodded weakly as he bounded up the stairs with all five of my bags. I followed him silently.

  The room wasn’t bad. Big. Really big. With its own little bathroom. I walked by the window and glanced out at the huge backyard. I felt excitement when I spotted the pool.

He dropped the bags on the purple bed and sighed glancing around,

“Well, I’m sure you can handle everything here. I’ll be in my office. Dinners at six.” He said and walked out.  I glared at his back and went to un-pack.

After un-packing I decided to explore. Everything was of course expensive. He had his own gym, in-door pool, game room and his own little theater. Bet he had sex with numerous of women in that room.

I flicked on the lights in the garage and almost gasped. A freaking Lamborghini.

Shiny and black. I bit my lip, I had to drive it. I grabbed my purse quickly, needing to go shopping and by maternity clothes. It was weird because I never thought I’d ever enter that store.

**

Michael Jackson’s,”Thriller,” blared out of the speakers as I pulled in the garage. The car filled with groceries with the things I wanted and liked to eat and lots and lots of clothes. I glanced at the clock before I took the keys out and-shit. It was nine o’clock. He was going to be pissed.

  I grabbed the groceries and clothes, barely being able to open the door and slammed it shut with my foot. I walked blindly through the darkness and finally felt the light for the kitchen.

 “Where the hell have you been?” Cortez’s voice cut through my thoughts as I nearly screamed when I spotted him sitting on a stool.

 I set the groceries down, avoiding him. I was not talking to him. Ignoring him, I put the groceries away. I started, when he grabbed my arm and yanked me around.

 “Did you not hear me? I asked where the fuck have you been. I been waiting and calling for you.” He shouted. I yanked my hand away, crossing my arms. My body started to shake, from the dangerous look he had on his face.

“For your information, this is a free country. And second because you knocked me up, none of my clothes fit so I had to buy new ones. Got that buddy?” I demanded.

“Don’t you fucking raise your voice like that to me. I’m your husband now, and I will not tolerate my wife raising her fucking voice to me. Do you understand?” He bit out sharply. I swallowed hard and turned towards him.