Together at last.

Stefan's POV
I woke up with Elena right beside me. I couldn't be any happier right now. I hear my phone ringing. I quickly answer it, trying not to wake Elena up.

~The Phone Call~
S: Who is this?

C: Really Stefan? Get your ass in Mystic Falls. It's Caroline.

S: Why what's wrong?

C: You idiot. It's Christmas Eve. We are going to celebrate Christmas together like we always do. This might be your chance to win Elena back.

S: Too bad blondie. We were just sleeping together till you woke me up.

C: WHAT? WHEN? HOW? YAY!

S: I'll tell you went we reach. For now I need to wake everyone up and drag there asses to Mystic Falls. See you soon. Bye Care.

C: Bye Steffy. GET YOUR ASS HERE QUICK!
~End of Phone Call~

I walk over to Elena and kiss her on the cheek..

"Babe. Come on, we gotta go back to Mystic Falls." I tell her as she moans.

"Noo. I wanna sleeppp. I don't wanna deal with anymore drama. Just one day, only you and me."

"Trust me, I would like that too but it's Christmas eve." As soon as I say that, she shoots right up.

"What?!? It's Christmas eve?!?! I haven't decorated the house yet." She screams.

"Well too late now. Care wants us in Mystic Falls by 3."

"Great. I'm gonna hop in the shower."

"Love it. Let's go." I say adding a smirk at the end.

"Fine but no funny business."

"Fine. I just gotta text all our friend, telling them to meet us here in an hour." I say as she walks towards the bathroom and turns on the bubble bath.

To: Derek.H, Julianne.H, Katherine.P, Tom.A, Katie.M.S, Tyler.P

Hey guys,
Since it's Christmas eve, Caroline is throwing a gathering in Mystic Falls. This is a good time for some of you to start fresh and join our family. Wear your pj's. Meet us at my apartment in an hour. Hope to see you soon and make sure your here on time or else we're leaving you behind.
Stefan.S

I click send and join Elena in the bath.
30 minutes later.

Elena just finished curling her hair. We were wearing matching onsies and bought the same pair for Tom and Katherine just to mess with people. We bought 2 pairs of onsies for Derek, Julianne, Tyler and Kate. *Doorbell*

"I'll go get it." I yell as I run towards to door. I open it to see Katherine and Tom with a bunch of wrapped boxes and a 2 suitcases.

"I'd really like to start fresh. Thank you for thinking of us Stefan and I'm sorry for all the horrible things I've done to you." Katherine says.

"Well look who's here. The woman who passengered into my body and messed with my love life." Elena says. I leave the door open for the rest to just walk in.

"Elena, I'm really sorry..." Katherine starts saying but gets cut off by Elena giggling.

"Oh Kathy, it's okay. I was just kidding. Remember, we're starting all over." She says while pulling her in a hug.

"Aww that's cute. Now Katherine, Tom get changed so we can mess with people." I say as I had them their onsies that look identical to mine and Elena's. Katy, Tyler, Julianne and Derek entered the house, confused as hell. Kate went up to Tom and wacked him.

"Daddy, your so mean. Why are you trying to kill me out of confusion." She says. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I laughed my head off and so did Elena, Katherine and Tom.

"Jesus Christ. Can we go before Caroline barbecues our asses." Julianne said. I handed them their onsies and hit the road. Katherine, Tom, Kate and Tyler were in my car and we took Elena's car and shared it with Julianne and Derek. Derek want to drive so me and Elena sat af the back as Katherine led the way.
2 hours later.
I look over to Elena who was peacefully sleeping over my shoulder. I didn't wanna wake her up so I decided to carry her in. Tom carried Katherine so we looked identical, we matched our steps and walked into the Salvatore boarding house. I saw Charlotte walk up to us and scream.

"MAMMY, DADDY! I'M GOING BLIND! I SEE TWO UNCLE STEFAN AND AUNTIE ELENA! AHHHH!" She screams.

"Oh come on Stefan, your scaring my baby. I know who you are. Your the one with the groomed hero hair carrying sleeping beauty." Damon says.

"Oh this is great. Charlotte, this is auntie Katherine and uncle Tom. They are doppelgangers. Remember you learnt about this is school." Bonnie says, carrying Charlotte and introducing her to them.

"Hello auntie Katherine and uncle Tom. I'm Charlotte Marie Salvatore. It's nice to meet you." She says, extending her baby hand out.

"Hello baby Charlotte, it's nice to meet you." Katherine says as she tickles her.

"Come on, we need to eat and I need to make my toast." Caroline said as she runs back to the dining room. I gently wake Elena up and put her down. We slowly make our way to the dining room. There are a lot of people here. The Mikalsons, The heritics, Jenna, Alaric, their twins, Damon, Bonnie, Jeremy, Sarah, Tyler, Liv, Liam and Matt. We all lift our glasses in the air as Caroline starts to speak.

"Well thank you all for coming, I would just like to say that I have been blessed with the best extended family on earth. A lot has happened this year fights, divorces, getting together, realisation and lots more but now look at us. We're all happy and standing next to the one's we love. So I'd like to make this toast to starting all over." She says.

"To starting all over." We repeat while doing a love shot with the ones we love.

A/N: Aww. Wasn't that cutee. So this is the end of this book. Thank you guys for commenting, voting and reading. It really means a lot. To be honest, I never expected to reach 1k and... I don't even know what to say. Wattpad is amazing. I've met so many people through it. This is just a little quote from PLLSilvergirl (and huge shoutout to her for the name Charlotte. Bet is has something to do with Charlotte Dilaurents) "This might seem like the end to a story, but trust me, it just started so hang on and enjoy the ride." So hang on there, maybe a sequel will come out... if you have any questions about anything, just comment and I will come back to answer them but till next time...BYEEE!!!
~Mel