Out and about

Caroline's POV

"Stefan, Lexi's birthday is tomorrow. We gotta go buy her presents and you have the worst clothes. So let's go shopping in topshop I haven't been there in ages. Pleaseee" I said in a whiney voice. "Well with all this going on.... Sure." Stefan said with his 'it's Tuesday voice.' "Yayyy" I yelled while running towards him and hugging him.

Jenna's POV
"Why isn't she waking up?" I said with a worried tone. "She was turned by an original, it takes a bit longer than usual." Ric replied to me, making myself calm down a little. *chocking* "Elena, are you okay? How do you feel?" Alaric asked her. "I'm fine it worked. Do we have a bloodbag?" She asked. I ran down with my vamp speed and got a B positive. "Here" I said while handing it to her. I watched her suck each and every drop of blood out of it. "Thanks" she said with a smile. "Now can we go shopping?" I asked. "Ahahahaha let's go" Alaric replied.

Elena's POV
Jenna's dragging me to topshop to by new clothes for Atlanta since Damon threw out all my clothes out and replaced it with Bonnie's. I really don't think I'm ready to walk around mystic falls yet because I might bump into people that know me. "Oww" I shrieked as I bumped in to a blonde.... Caroline. "Elena, where were you?" She asked me. Before I could reply I heard my name again but this time is was a male. "Elena"Stefan yelled in the middle of the crowd running towards me. "Stefan" I breathed out. He ran towards me lifting me up and spinning me around. He put me down and told me "its so good to see you" "you could have shown that yesterday when my boyfriend was with my best friend after he buried me. He didn't even try to get me out" I said in a bitter voice. "Are you a vampire again?" He said at the bottom of his voice making sure no one else heard us. "Alaric turned me last night in the boarding house. I'm moving away with them. Away from all of you. So this is the last time we meet so. Bye." I said while a tear dripped down my face. He always has an effect on me since the day we meet outside the toilet. "Elena don't leave us again. We all love you. We need you here. Jer needs his sister, me and Bonnie need our best friend, Stefan and Damon needs their epic love. Please stay. We even need Jenna and Alaric. Please just... Stay." Caroline said as she sobbs onto Stefan's arms making sure that I can never have my fate since I already lost it. "Well the two epic loves of my life have turned around ad left me, Jer hasn't even tried to see me since I came back to life and I'm pretty sure you are really happy with my soul mate which I left and regret and for Bonnie, she's so happy with out me in the picture because she has Damon all to herself. So good bye Caroline and Stefan... I'm sorry." I said while crying and running towards Jenna and Alaric. "Its ok sweetie. We can just compell someone to shop for else. We are vampires. So let's be vampires." Alaric said while rubbing my back. He's a real father figure to me and Jenna is my mother from now on.