Invitations

Elena's POV
Sunday is finally here. We have 3 days till Kate's birthday and even though she's not my daughter but I don't know why... I feel so attached to her. She seems so nice. The opposite of Katherine basically. I can't wait to meet her. "You done there?" Alaric asks me as he enters the house with Jenna. "Uhh. Almost. How was Rosewood?" I ask him. "I went to The Brew to talk to Ezra for a while. Its like Mystic Grill but Rosewood version. You should go there." He tells me. "Soon. I bet me and Kate will be there most of the time." I say. "You know you have to call them and them means Damon." Jenna reminds me. "I know. I can't let Kate not meet her uncle Damon and aunt Bonnie just because we have issues." I tell her. "So is the list ready?" Stefan asks as he walks through the door with five huge bags in his hands. "Yeah. I'm gonna Skype call Jeremy in a minute inviting them over. Is that gifts for our princess?" I ask him. "Well four of them are for Kate. This one is for you." He tells me with passing me a small glossy red paper bag. "What it this for?" I ask him as I peal the tape off the top. "That is a thank you gift. For helping me out. Everyday." He tells me as I open the little ring box. As I open it, I see a little note on top.
Dear Elena
This is a little promise ring from me to you. Whenever you need me just yell my name I'll be right beside you. I love you ~Stefan.
I take the ring out of it's holder and read the words engraved into it. Forever together ~ S
I felt a cold droplet on my cheek. Stefan pulls me into a big hug. "Its beautiful. Thank you." I say. "Your welcome Elena. Now let's get back to work. You don't have to call them alone. I'll do it with you." He whispers into my ear. "What about Caroline and Klaus?" I ask him. "What about Damon and Bonnie" he snaps back. "Fair enough." I say. I went over to the kitchen and took my laptop out. I logged into my Skype account and video called Jeremy. I could feel my leg shaking from below the counter until I feel a warm hand touch my thighs.

~The Skype Call~
J:  Elena! Stefan! Its great to see you guys again.

E: Hey Jer! It's good to see you too. We need to make an announcement.

S: It's important. Gather everyone.

J: Hey. Everyone Stefan and Elena wants to talk to you guys.

R: Hey. Elena, Stefan are you to back together!

M: It's about time we heard from the both of you.

D: I've missed you brother.

C: Are you guys coming?

B: Hey

K: Rippah. Doppelganger. What can we do for you.

S (Sara): Hi guys!

T: I miss you Elena

L (Liv) : Need witch help?

S: We need each and everyone of you to come to Rosewood. Get on the road now and reach here tomorrow.

D: Why? Anyone getting married?

E: Damon just shut up and get your cheating lying ass here.

D: Miss me all ready?

E: Save it.

~Call ended~

Stefan's POV
Elena slammed her laptop close and ran up to her room. After the couples went home I took over Hanna and Caleb's room. I got to her just in time before she slammed the door in my face. She throws her arms around me and cries. "Sometimes I wonder how you two could possibly be brothers." She tells me. "Well we both have amazing eyes, amazing hair and an amazing taste of girls." I tell her while starting at her amazing brown eyes causing too blush. "I gonna go take a nap. Wanna join. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day. Our ex's will be in town." I tell her as we walk over to her bed. "Can we make them jealous? Like I like this guy named Liam. Maybe he will take my mind off Damon and I've seen the way you look at Spencer's sister, Melissa, we should make Care and Damon jealous using them." She tells me with a gloss in her eyes. I couldn't help being a little hurt. "Uhh. Yeah sure I'll bring her home tomorrow." I say as I hear a light snore. I smiled and tucked her in bed properly as I leave. Suddenly her warm hand stops me from walking out that door. "Stay" she whispers. I walk back to her and tuck myself in bed next to her.