Hello NYC

Elena's POV
We all decided thay we would drive all the way to New York because Derek and Melissa decided that if me and Stefan were sitting next to each other so they could play the husband and girlfriend card. Ughh. Julianne and Kate decided to stay in Mystic Falls with Liam. I actually want her to stay there.  Not because I'm tired of her, but because I want her to stay away till me and Stefan sort our love square out.
"Hi." Stefan says.

"Hi..." I say.

"Let's get one thing clear. We are staying in the hotel so after we get there, we're strangers." Melissa states.

"Yeah. Whatever. We're staying in a penthouse anyways." Derek replies. I look at Stefan who as a shocked look on his face like he never knew that this was coming.

"Let's go." I say as I get in the bavk seat of the car, waiting for everyone else to get in.

"You got the driver, right babe." Melissa asks Stefan. 

"Wait what?" I ask.

"What? I wasn't gonna let my hubby drive the whole way." Melissa say. She's such a bitch.

"Guys. Don't get a driver. I wanna drive." I tell them. I look at Derek as he laughs his head off.

"What's so funny." I ask him.

"You are going to drive?!?!" He says.

"Hey. I always drove to school." I state.

"Oh honey,  there is a big difference between school and New York City." He tells me.

"I got an A* in geography Derek.  I think I know the difference." I tell him.

"I'll guide her though it. I've been to New York a lot." Stefan say as I smile at him.

"Whatever but keep your hand to yourself. Stefan is a married man now." Melissa tells me.

"I know that Melissa. It's really hard to make miss that lump of silver on his ring finger." I say as Stefan giggles and gets in the passenger seat. I grab my handbag and move over to the driver's seat.

"Ready for a 1.5 hour drive?" He asked me.

"Yeah... I think..." I say as I hear Melissa and Derek laughing in the background.

1 hour later

"Turn left and straight. That's it." Stefan instructs me. We've been awake for an hour now. Melissa and Derek are passed out at the back.

"I'm sorry Stefan." I confess. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks.

"I'm sorry for being really hard on you lately." I say.

"It's ok. You had hope. You had hope that I would help you. That's why you wear that promise ring I gave you. When the time is right I'll come back for you Elena." He says pointing towards the ring on my finger.

"Yo, bitch are we there yet?" Melissa asks me.

"Hey. Watch it Melissa." Stefan defends. 

"We're here." I yell.

"Drop us off right there." Stefan says, pointing towards a really big building. I take a sharp right turn.

"Thank you."Melissa says, as she gets out of the car.

"Derek. Can you drive this back home. I wanna walk around for a while." I say. I grab my phone and walk around reaching the empire state building.

"It's so pretty." I breath out.

"No as pretty as you." A man says. I look to my left and see Stefan staring at me.

A/N: Hello people. Updates will be a little slower than usual because I'm really busy. I can't even talk about Friday's episode. I laughed my head off when Benzo happened. It's even worse than Steroline! There will be about 3-6 chapters left for this book so please do tell me if I should do a sequel or end it there. Follow me on instagram wizzzyme109. Till next time... BYEE!!!
~Mel