Problems

Stefan's POV
Today is the day I finally meet my warm hearted daughter! I've been wating for what seems like forever. I got up at six and got all her presents wrapped in pink wrapping paper. I wore my black velvet suite with a black tie and white shirt. I also called Melissa over. I finished everything 15 minutes before 7. I walked into The Brew to see Elena and Ezra putting the balloons up near the 'Happy birthday' banner. I run up to the both of them and give them a big hug. "Thank you." I whispered into their ears. I looked around and saw the amazing decor and pink smoke machines on the floor.
I heard the bell ring and look towards the door. Jenna and Alaric came in with a whole load of wrapped gift boxes stacked, one ontop of the other. Everything is so perfect... I walk towards the big buffet in the table and help one of the cater cupcakes on top of the stand. It's now around 12 and here we all are. Most of them passed out. Elena fell asleep on my chest while talking. I look down and her and watch her sleep silently. Suddenly she starts shaking really bad. I grab her shoulders and force her to stay seated. I woke Jenna and Alaric up as everyone start to gather around us. She stops shaking after a few minutes as just pass out. Her eyes opened wide awake but are pitch black, it looked like the time Katherine passengered herself into Elena. As she came back to her normal self I start to wonder is Katherine found a way to come back and torture us for stabbing her. Alaric runs over to her and hugs her. "Hey Elena. You and Damon still smooching. " I say making sure it was Elena. She gets off the sofa and slaps me real hard as eveyone gives the the dead glare. "Damon cheated you ass hole. Now I see how you two are brothers." She says as she storms out of the sofa and grabs the candles from catering and placed them all over the over the place.

Elena's POV (?)
Everyone left to get breakfast. After I have that panicky type thing... I feel different. Like my old human self and to be honest, I kind of missed this side of me. It feels weird but great. I feel free in a long time. I love it. I miss it and now I'm going to call Liam. I placed the last of the unlit candle down on the stand and walked into the kitchen to called Liam to come over and meet my daughter. He knows about vampires because his Aunt Lauren is dating a vampire. As I enter the party room again I see that all the candle lights are lit. "Hello." I yell. "Kate. If this os you not funny. It's Mommy Elena. Come out sweetie. I wanna see you. Everyone is excited." I yell hoping that it's her. I hear a gush of wind pass by me. Now I'm terrified.

A/N: Hello people! Sorry it took forever to update. I just finish my maths test and now I've got my GCSE options ahead so if you've done it, I need help choosing so if you have comment down below of what you took and what do you think is wrong with Elena? Till next time... BYE!!!
~Mel