Coming home

Kate's POV
Today I can finally go home to my Dad and Mommy Elena, I wore my pink dress and my natural make up. I walk over to 'The Brew' and started hearing yell. "Kate. If this is you not funny. It's Mommy Elena. Come out sweetie. I wanna see you. Everyone is excited." she yells as hear her starting to cry. I ran as quick as I can and hugged her to consol her. "Its ok mommy Elena. I'm here now. Shh... its ok." I say as I stroke her hair. "Kate?" I hear a man say as he enters the café. I turn around till my eyes meet the most prettiest pair of eyes in the world. His eyes are emerald green and hair, perfectly spiked up. "Daddy?" I say as my mouth grew into a big smile as he nods and raises his arms up. I lift mommy Elena as I realized she fainted and placed her on to a chair and ran upto dad and gave him a big hug. I've always wanted to hug him. I see grams and gran run up to Elena giving her a little blood. I heard the door swing wide open as a woman with long black hair and sunglasses walks in. "Hey Kate!" She says casually as I let go of daddy. I run over to Elena who still hasn't woken up. "Hey Stefan." She says as she wraps her arms arond her neck and kisses him on the lips. I look back at Elena who slowly lifts her head up and opens her eyes. "Kate?" She asks me as she places her right hand on my face. "Mommy Elena, I'm right here. I won't leave anymore because if I leave who's gonna take care of you." I say causing her to giggle. "I love you." She says as she starts to cry. "I love you too mommy Elena" I say as we both start crying.
"Kate. Sweetie come here." Dad calls. I give her a quick kiss on her forhead and vamp speed to dad "Hey daddy! What's up?" I asked in a jumpy voice. "Melissa, meet my bubbly sweet daughter and Kate, meet Mommy Melissa." Tells me as 'mommy' Melissa shakes my hand. I don't like her already. She's so insensitive. I also heard that she buried a girl named Bethany alive and hid it. I got to get daddy to like mommy Elena again. I heard the door swing open and bunch of people came in. Surprisingly, I knew everyone's names, Caroline, Matt, Rebekah, Klaus, Elijah, Sara, Jeremy, Tyler, Liv, Bonnie, Damon, Spencer, Toby, Hanna, Caleb, Aria, Ezra and Liam. They all come over and introduce themselves. I have to get rid of Liam and Melissa first.

Elena's POV
I saw Kate today and she is nothing like Katherine. She's beautiful and caring like her father. I feel so bad. I'm the lifeless corpse in the party. I'm just sitting in the corner and looking at Kate taking family pictures with Stefan and Melissa at the photo booth. They look so cute together. Liam had to leave becuse his aunt is going out of the house and they need someone to take care of his adopted niece. Kate comes over to check on me at times. Damon and Bonnie keeps on making out in the corner. Jeremy came to be to give me some blood. Suddenly Stefan walks over to the dj table and stops the music and tells everyone to gather around. I get up and make my way towards them. Stefan goes down on one knee and take a small red velvet ring box, he opens it as it reveals a really pretty rose gold ring with diamonds. "Melissa Hastings, I just meet my beautiful daughter Kate and now I thing I might have met my soul mate. I've only know you for a while now but I feel connected to you in a way I've never connected before. Would you do the honour to be my wife for the rest of my life." He says. I felt tears dripping down my face. "Yes." She says as he gets up and kisses her passionately. I couldn't handle the pain anymore. I ran out making sure no one saw me and sat outside and just cried. "Mommy Elena?" I heard Kate say as she sits next to me. "What happening to me. I thought I was still hung over Damon and now I'm crying over Stefan getting engaged?" I spill out as she hands me a tissue. "Mommy Elena, its gonna be ok. Its all gonna be ok." She says. "Kate. Sweetie. I love you. You know that but I'm not your mom anymore. Mellisa is. I'm now your aunt. I'm your extended family." I explain. "No. Your my real mom's doppelganger. Meaning your my mom." She tells me making it harder for me to believe. "Honey. I wish I could say your my daughter but the truth is I'm not. Your father is getting married to Melissa making her your step mom." I say trying to believe my own words. "Fine. Aunt Elena, do you wanna hang out at the bar tomorrow and get drunk." She asks me and to be honest... I need time off. "Sure. But for now I have to go. Bye baby! Happy birthday!" I say while getting off my seat. I ran home crying. Aunt Elena? What was I thinking? I asked myself.

A/N: Hello there. So... why is Elena acting like this... and you finally know what Kate looks like. She is played by Crystal Reed from Teen Wolf but her name is Alison. Anyways... I want you to go to @PLLSilvergirl and read her book, 5 girls and a mystery. If she gets 100 reads, I'll release a special chapter where I tell you 50 facts about me and Izzie that you may not know. So... till next time... BYEEE!!!
~Mel

Starting all over // StelenaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara