I'm not that drunk

Elena's POV
What is Melissa's problem. She should actually be thanking me, I introduced her to Stefan and I actually thought Stefan would stand up for me. I'm so dumb like seriously. I left a note for Kate so she wouldn't come looking for me.

"Elinor Gilbert, how could you forget about us?" I hear a young gentleman say.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I mumbled under my breath as huge smily grew across my face. I turn around to see two faces that I haven't forgotten in years.

"Derek and Julianne Hough!" I squealed as I ran towards her, I pulled her into a really big hug.

"Hey! What about me!" Derek screams, throwing his arms up. I walk towards him and punched him on him chest.

"Ow. What was that for?" he yells.

"That's for calling me Elinor Gilbert. You should know that I change my name to Elena Saltzmen." I inform him.

"Dang woman. Someone must have really pissed you off." Julianne says with a hint of sarcasm.

"I was here to get drunk so can I do that while the two of you company me." I say as I walk towards the bar. Suddenly the door swings open and and amazing man with glowing emerald eyes and amazing spiked hair but the man who left me in the time I needed him the most.

"Elena" he breaths out. I turn around completely ignoring him.

"Give a shot of your strongest drinks." I compel. I watch that dirty blonde mix shots of drinks and some ice as she blends it all together in a blender.

"Honey, if it's a break up you'll need two." She says, handing me two shot glasses. I chuck both of them down my throat.

"Elena are you ok? What's wrong?" Stefan asks me.

"We'll I loved you and you left me when I needed you, Melissa embarrassed me in front of the whole universe and I keep hearing Kate call me auntie Elena which hurts." I inform him.

"I'm sorry." He tells me.

"I know. Everyone's sorry. You know what I'm sorry. I'm sorry that the sire bond blinded me and now that the veil is up, I can finally see who I really love, you... but hey! Guess what, right about now; you'll leave this bar and run off to that bitchy and insensitive wife of your. So let me help you out." I say as I get up from my seat and walk out. Suddenly, I feel a cold chill on my wrist. I instantly know what it is, Stefan's rings. He spins me around and gives me a passionate kiss on my lips. I could feel a chill down my spine.

"What was that for?" I ask him as I pull away.

"Meet me in the boarding house at five." He tells me.

"What about Melissa?" I ask him in a dull voice.

"She won't be in the house. I promise." He tells me, leaving a kiss on my cheek as he walks out of the bar.

A/N: OMGG STEFAN FINALLY KISSED HER?!?! But why? So the two new characters are Derek and Julianne. I'm gonna play with them for a bit. Hehe. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Till next time... BYEEE
~Mel