Meeting 'Him'

Jenna's POV
Stefan just received a card from her vampire daughter. I still can't believe Katherine had a daughter. Like I heard about Nadia but Kate.... "Only one person on earth can plan amazing events and for free." Elena says. "Caroline?" Alaric says. "Who has the best alcohol collection?" Elena says. "Salvatore's and Mickelson's" Stefan says as Elena jots all the information down on a piece of paper. "Elena you don't have to do this." Stefan tells her as her rubbs her right shoulder. "Hey. Its OK. Katherine my be a bitch but Kate is ... Different. I thinks she's gone after her father. She'll have pretty green eyes and dark brown hair like Katherine." I hear her say as they get lost in each others eyes. "Uhh guys, I have work and you have school in about five minutes so meet me at the car in two... And go." Alaric says as they all run up to their rooms. I go to the kitchen and start the coffee. "Done." I hear Stefan yell while he vamp speed down the stairs with Elena on his back. "Let's go then." Alaric says as he comes out of our bedroom and walks towards me. "Bye wifie" he whispers into my ears as he kisses my check and grabs his coffee. "Bye vamps" I yell and wave as they wave back.

Stefan's POV
"Hey kids. I kinda wanna get in shape so I'm gonna run to school, here is the keys to my car. If your late. Just come to my classroom to grab a late slip. See ya guys." Alaric says as he starts running towards school. I grabbed her hand and walked towards the car. I stared as she unlocked the car and opened the door for me. "Uh. I'm during today. You drive like a grandma." I state. "Fine meanie." She says as she takes a seat in the passenger's seat. I shut the door and jog all the way to the driver's seat. "So... About what Kate said... About the both of us... Do you love me?" I ask her as I start the engine to the car. "I really don't know Stefan. I don't know what I feel anymore. It's like I just turned my humanity back on all over again. It coming to me in little bits instead." She tells me as she grabs my hand. "Everything will be fine. Let's start by talking to Tom. Okay?" I ask her as I see her slowly nod. I start driving then I remember the day Kate was born. It all hit me like a flashback.

"Push a bit harder Katherine. After this you won't have to deal with this vampire child ever again. After this you can turn Stefan and live with him forever." I hear Emily say as she guides Katherine through her delivery. "Can't we just bring her to the hospital. It's more safer." I tell them. "Shut up Stefan. Sometime I wish you were like your brother." I couldn't help being hurt. I sat back down on my chair until I heard a little baby cry. I walked up to Katherine holding a little baby girl. "Stefan meet Kate. Kate meet Stefan." Emily says as she walks out of the room letting the both of us talk. "You won't remember what happened in the past 3 hours." She compells me. "Stefan" she yells. "Stefan" she shakes me.

"What happened?" I asked Elena. " I don't know.. You tell me." She replies. "I saw a flashback, from the day Kate was born."I say. "Uhh. OK we're gonna take to Tom at first break." She says as she runs out of the car and going to her English class.

Elena's POV
Its finally lunch. I went to my lock and saw Stefan or Tom. Can't really tell the difference. I dragged him into an empty classroom and throwed his in. "Hey, calm down hot shot." I hear him say. That's definitely Tom I tell myself. Suddenly that moment Stefan walks in. "Who are you? Why do we look alike?" Tom asks. "All of us are doppelgangers. The only difference is that both of us are from the Silas line and Elena over there is from the Amara line." Stefan explains as I wave. "Both of us know your a vampire because of your daylight ring. So both you and Stefan are gonna be twins in this school so we can all get along in this school. OK? Great. Class is dismissed." I say as I clap my hand and walk out the door.

Tom's POV
What was that, I though to myself. I decided to skip the rest of the day and go home. Suddenly someone runs up to me, jumps on my back and covers my eyes with her palms. "Guess who" a lady whispers into my ears she sounded a lot like Elena so I decided to go with it. "Elena? I saw you just a minute ago. I promise Stefan's gonna be my twin." I told her. "What did you say? Stefan's twin?" She repeats as she gets off my back and looks at me. "Stefan that's a sick joke. I'm Katherine not Elena. I'm older than Elena by 500 years." She tells me. "Oh. So your a Amara line doppelganger. Hi I'm Tom. A 2 years old vampire. I'm really new to all of this so." I say. "Wait your a vampire? How can you see me." She asks me. "Uh. Maybe because I have eyes..." I snap back. "No. No. Uhh. Only my supernatural true love can see me. Do you like me or feel attracted to me?" She asks me. "Your really hot and we should hang out.. Wanna start by hanging out a the beach?" I ask her. "I'd love to." She says as she holds my hands.