New Life, Old Friend

A/N: This is dedicated to one of my best friends @pretzel1607
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spencer's POV
I finally saw her after five years. "ELENA!!!" I yelled. She turned around and looked at me. Her smooth hair, flawless skin and her sparkling chestnut eyes. I ran towards her and hugged her like I hug Toby. "Welcome to Rosewood Elena." I whispered into her ear. She released me from the hug while keeping her hand on my waist. "Rosewood?" Lena questioned
"Yup! Welcome to Rosewood. There are a few supernaturals here to make you feel at home" I hear Jenna waking towards us holding hand with a guy which I'm guessing is Alaric Saltzmen. "We are gonna be here for a month and you, young lady, will be attending Rosewood High with Spencer and her friends." Alaric told Elena.
"But me and Alaric are going to go to our house to unpack so you guys can catch up and be back before 9. Spencer, you and your friends can come over for dinner tonight! I would really like to catch up with Pam. Does she still live here?" She asks me.
"Yup! I'm really close to Pam Field's daughter, Emily Fields. She and her friends all know about supernaturals so that great!" I told her with a big smile across my face.
"Bye kids" Alaric waved while walking away. I turned to Elena grabbed her by the arm. I dragged her into Toby's car.
"So Lena this is my boyfriend Toby and Toby this is Elena Gilbert." I said
"Uhh its actually Elena Saltzmen" she corrected.
"Right." I said
"Hi Elena right now we are late so we better get going" Toby said.
"Where are we going?" Elena asked.
"Meeting my friends in The Brew." I told her.

Elena's POV
I really don't know if now is the time for me to meet new people. I glanced down at my phone and saw that I got three messages from mystic falls. I decided that I need to ignore all of them. "Does being a vampire magnify your beauty" Spenc asks me snapping me out of my thoughts. "Uhh no why?" I say.
"Because your so pretty." Spenc tells me.
"Aww thanks" I tell her back.
"We're here" Toby informs us.
I walk to the table near the entrance. I see Spencer run past me to greet the 4 girls and the 3 boys on that table. "Lena run!" Spenc yells. I run towards them using all the strength I've got. "So everyone, this is Elena and Elena meet Hanna, Aria, Emily, Caleb, Alison, Paige and Lorenzo. Hanna and Caleb are together, Alison and Lorenzo, Emily and Paige, Aria's boyfriend will be here in a bit." Spenc said. "Hi everyone" I said while taking a seat next to Alison. "So you're basically a blood thirsty vampire?" Hanna asked me while leaning in making sure no one heard. "Hanna!" Emily says.
"Sorry I'm late guys." A man walks towards us. "Hi I'm Ezra Fitz!" He tells me. "Aria's other half I'm guessing. Hi I'm Elena Gil-Saltzmen" I say shaking his hand. "Saltzmen? As in Alaric Saltzmen's daughter?" He asks me.
"You know my father?" I say.
"Of course I did. Isn't he the one that got married to Isobel Flemming? Are they here?" He asks me.
"Uhh did is here, mom turned into a vampire and left us. Jenna came into my life and now she's my mom. So now we are a vampire family." I told him.
"Ohh. I'm sorry." He told me .
"Nahh its fine. Isobel was a bitch anyways." I said.
"So do you wanna eat something? The pretzels are really good but unlike mystic falls there are codes for each preztal. So I'm gonna order a few to share." Alison asks me.
"Can you really compell people to do what ever you want?" Aria asks me.
"Yeah as long as they aren't on vervain" I say
"Can you do it on someone now?" Caleb asks me.
"Uh sure." I say
I call a waitress over and look her into her eyes and said "go into the kitchen and make a really big pretzel 1607."
"A customed pretzel coming right yup!" The waitress says.
"Wow that's so cool!" Hanna replies
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Emily asks me.
"No. Not anymore." I say
"Why? What happened?" Paige asks me.
"Fell in love with my destined soul mate. Tried to change my destiny by falling in love with his brother. Evil witch twin places a spell to keep me in a casket for a year. I wake up only to find the two brothers kissing my two best friends." I say really fast trying to piece them together.
"Harsh" Spenc tells me
"Super harsh" Toby follows
"Anyways, my mom invited all of you guys to dinner and your whole families. My mom already knows Pam Fields." I say while getting off my seat.

"Are you leaving now?" Paige asks me.
"Gotta call my brother bye guys!" I say while talking my phone from my pocket

The Phone Call

E: Hey Jer. Is everything OK?

J: Uhh, no. Damon's durnk in the grill.

E: What? Did he try to hurt you? Can't Bonnie control him with his love? Ughh I'll send Alaric over soon.

J: No. Its OK. He just wants to apologize.

E: is that all he wants to do?

J: yup. That's all he wants to do.

E: Fine. Pass the phone over.

D: Elena, honey is that you?

E: Yes its me and don't you dare honey me. You lost that the day you slutted up next to Bonnie. What went wrong? Is it because I was a sleep? Is it because you thought didn't love you anymore? Well I did. I loved you like hell. You were my life. I even left my destiny for you. Now I look back at it and regret what I left behind.

D: I'm sorry Elena. Can we just be friends? Please?

E: Whatever Damon. I'm done with you.

End of phone call