Meeting Alexia Branson

Stefan's POV
I got in my car a drove all the way to national park. As soon as I entered, a flashback hit me.

"Stefan, haha you can't get me." Elena screamed as she ran around the empty park.

"Oh honey, I've got supernatural strength and speed. I can get you in seconds." I say as I vamp speed around her. We both started laughing until she fell.

"Ow." She yelled. I look over to see blood all over her foot.

"Elena, I can't."

"Yes you can. Fight it. Fight it Stefan, for me, for us."

"No."

"Stefan. Helloo. Saint steffy."

"Stefan!" Lexi screamed into my ear.

"What" I yelled.

"What happened. As soon as you entered, you literally spaced." Lexi tells me.

"Flashback... Elena... Human." Those were the only words I could get out. A minute after processing what I just saw, I felt Lexi slap me.

"Oww. What was that for Lex?" I ask.

"That's for being a dumbass and marrying Melissa instead of fighting for Elena."

"Ughh. I know."

"Who is that gymnast?" Lex asks.

"Why, you wanna learn" I say as I burst out laughing.

"No. Kol needs a flexible model for his next project and she looks really pretty." Lexi say.

"Oh right... you became Alexia Mikalson." I say as she blushes.

"No shit. Of couse she's pretty. That's Elena." I scream out of realisation as Lexi walks over to her.

Elena's POV
National park, one of my favourite places on earth. This is where Stefan fought the urge to feed. I come here every weekend just to practice my gymnastics skills amd just relax.

"Elena!" I familiar voice yelled. I turn around to see Lexi running towards me.

"Alexia Branson... After so long." I laugh as she pulls me into a big hug.

"Haven't you heard. It's Alexia Mikalson." She tells me.

"What? No way. Who's the special Mikalson." I ask.

"Well you and Jeremy killed him but as soon as I came back to life so did he." She tells me.

"Kol Mikalson?!?!?" I squeal.

"By the way, he doesn't hate you and Jeremy anymore. I made sure of that." She winks.

"I'm glad. The last time he was here, he tried to kill me." I tell her as she laughs.

"What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"I was practicing and just relaxing. I have a lot of great memories here. You?" I ask.

"I was just meeting Stefan, just catching up." She says.

"Oh... so I better get going. Derek wanted to go have lunch together so... see you soon? " I say.

"Uh. Yeah, wait. Would you be interested in modelling for us?" She asks me.

"Uh. Yeah sure. I'm staying here so why not. When do I start?" I ask in a joyful tone.

"Drop by the office tomorrow to meet Kol and after that, the job is all yours." She explains as she hands me her card.

"Bye Lexi." I yell, walking away.

Melissa's POV
Do I tell Stefan or not... I should apologise to Elena first. The way I behaved... It wasn't right. I pick my phone up and called her.

~The phone call~
E: Hello?

M: Elena?

E: Yeah... Hi. Who is this?

M: Elena, it's Melissa.

E: Ughh. What do you want?

M: I want to say sorry.

E: What?

M: Let's go out for dinner tonight. You, me, Stefan and Derek. I'll explain there.

E: Uh... ok. See you?

M: Bye.

~End of phone call~

I've been such a bitch to her. I should actually be thanking her. For being in Rosewood and making me meet Stefan.

A/N: Aww. Poor Melissa. At least she won't be a pain in the ass anymore. So that's good. Anyways. I hopw you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. I love hearing from all of you. Till next time...BYEEE
~Mel