Confession

Stefan's POV
"Do we really have to go sightseeing?" Melissa asks Damon.

"Yes. Now let's go sister-in-law." Bonnie says as she pushes Melissa out the door.

"Why aren't you coming?" Melissa asks me.

"I'll join you guys later. Uhh. Kate is coming around soo yeah. I'm gonna stay back and have a father, daughter moment with her." I lie.

"Okay, bye babe." She tells me giving me an air kiss.

"Bye." I say looking towards my phone.

Elena's POV
"Kate, sweetie wake up. I want you to meet my friends from my high school."
I say as she yawns really loudly.

"Who is it auntie Lena?" She asks me.

"First get up and get dressed honey. They are waiting for you downstairs." I inform her. I watch her get out of bed and head towards the bathroom. I clean her bed as I wait for her to get out.

"Auntie Lena, is this ok?" She asks me as she twirls around in her skirt and crop top.

"You look great. Now let's go downstairs." I say as we both vamp speed down the stairs.

"Kate, this is Julianne Hough and Derek Hough. Jules, Derek, this is my niece Katie Marie Salvatore." I tell them.

"Hi Julianne and Derek. I'm Katie but please call me Kate. It's a pleasure to meet you." She tells them. She so polite. It still amazes me.

"Hi I'm Julianne but call me Jules. This is my ass of a brother, Derek." Jules tell her. I feel a vibration in my pocket. I take my phone out and see a message from Stefan.
Hey sweets,
Melissa and the others are out of the house so can you come over and talk about yesterday. Just show up.
See ya later
Stefan .S

"Hey Jules, Der, can you babysit for a while. I need to go see Stefan." I say grabbing my coat from the hook.

"Why? Anything wrong?" Kate asks me.

"No honey, nothings wrong. Your dad just need to explain something to me. I'll tell you everything when I get back ok? Bye guys." I say as I run out the door.

Stefan's POV
*Doorbell* I quickly got up and opened the door.

"Come in." I told her leading her inside.

"You said you would explain." She reminded me.

"Explain what?" I joked.

"Not funny. You can't just lead me on like that. Your married to an insensitive bitch and I'm here trying to move on. That kiss just messed with my head. You can't just do that ok? Now you better have a good explanation of why you did it." She tells me.

"I love you Elena. At first I was scared. I heard you the other night when Ty, Jer and Matt went to visit you. When you regretted choosing Damon over me. The time where you were jealous of my and Caroline because it reduced your chances of being with me but I loved you back then and still do. I was just scared; but I'm ready now." I say.

"Nice timing Stefan. Your ready to love me right after your third year anniversary. I might not like Melissa but I can't do this to her. I love you Stefan, I really do but I just can't. I decided to move on and so should you. You look happy with Melissa. Don't let her go." She says as she sits next to me and rests her head on my shoulder.

"I love you Elena." I say. I could feel my tears falling down my face.

"I love you too but I have to go. Goodbye Stefan." She tells me as she leaves the house.

A/N: Hey guys! Did that make you cry cuz I kinda did while writing it! Anyways hope you enjoy it. Just a little warning, this book is coming to an end so please comment and vote. It means a lot to me and please tell me of you want it to be a sequel or not. Till next time... BYEE!!!
~Mel