Dinner Party

Elena's POV
Melissa I invited us to dinner at Nando's. I bet she's using it to make me jealous but I told myself that I would wait for him so I called Derek and asked him to pick me up after his work. I just on a black and gold laced dress with 7-inch red heels. I curled my hair to created curly bounces around my face. *Phone Ring* I got up and looked at the caller id.
Katie Marie Salvatore

~The phone call~
E: Kate. Are you okay? How are you? Is Uncle Liam and Auntie Julie treating you well?

K: Haha. I'm fine. I'm actually great. Just missing you.

E: Aw. I miss you too. I'll come to visit soon.

K: Yay. So... How is it staying with Derek and Melissa around?

E: Me and Derek broke up and Melissa just invited me to dinner whi X h was weird.

K: Ow. Be careful, she danger.

E: I will. What are you up to?

K: Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Sara is here and we're baking cookies.

E: That sounds like fun.

K: It is. Uhh. Gotta go. Call me after your dinner and tell me how it was. Love you. Bye.

E: Have fun. Bye.
~Phone call ended~

Stefan's POV
After a long day of catching up with Lexi, it was finally time to go home to my wife. She's been acting really really strange lately. I open the door to see her in a black dress and gold heel.
"Hey sweetie. Where are you going?" I ask.

"Get ready, your clothes are in our room." She says.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Nando's. Now stop talking and get ready." She orders. I walk into the room and see a black shirt, plain black pants and a floppy leather jacket. I just decided to go with the flow. I got dressed and walked out. "Great. Let's go." She says as we walk out the door.

Elena's POV
"You look gorgeous Ms Saltzmen." Derek tells me as I get in the car.

"Not so bad yourself Mr Hough." I say as he laughs.

"So you ready to see your ex and his wife?" He asked.

"Melissa said it was important so let's just go." I say as he starts the car.

20 Minutes Later

"We're here!" Derek yells as he smoothly parks his car in.

"Great. I'm really hungry." I say as we slam the door shut.

"Elena, I'm so glad you could make it!" I hear Melissa yell as she runs towards me and hugs me. I thought it would be weird if I didn't hug her back, so I did.

"Well you said it was important." I remind her.

"Hi Elena... Am I missing something here?" Stefan intrudes.

"Well Melissa called me and Derek here because she has something important to say." I explain.

"So what's the 'big' announcement?" Stefan asks.

"Well... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a real bitch to you and it would be great if you just forgive me so we can start fresh." She says as she slowly starts breaking down.

"Aww. Melissa you really mean it, don't you? Well then I forgive you!" I say bringing her into a hug.

"Thank you." She whispers into my ears.

"Now let's go, because I am starving!" I say as we interlock hands and walk in.
A/N: So yayy! Melissa finally apologised but she still hasn't told Stefan... How is stelena gonna get together... Vote and Comment! I love hearing from you guys! Till next time... BYEEE!
~Mel