Damon Salvatore & Elijah Mikaelson- Love triangle

//Both Elijah and Damon being madly in love with you and each of them desperately trying to win your affection//

Mystic Falls was an eventful town to live in to say the very least. Vampires roamed the streets, werewolves lurked in the woods, and witches hid in plain sight. But it wasn't any of the continuous supernatural drama that took you by surprise- it was the two men pining for your attention. Damon Salvatore, the eldest of the Salvatore brothers had had his eye on you upon your first meeting, as had Elijah Mikaelson, original vampire and gentlemen of the highest degree.

You tried to ignore, or at least push aside the tension between the three of you to focus on whatever problem was at hand, but truthfully, the idea of the two vampires longing for your affection made you feel giddy- valued and loved.

>>

Being acquainted with Damon was like being friends with a slightly more snarky, additionally murderous James Dean; the tall, dark and handsome, rebellious, "I don't care what anyone thinks" quality practically oozing from him. But being a little more than just friends with Damon was a completely different story. He acted as if he was an entirely different person; one of compassion, and deep admiration when he was with you- always having ways to make you feel special.

He'd playfully flirt with you; teasing you and making you laugh- a sound that was like music to his ears.

Whenever you were at the Salvatore boarding house, Damon would always be the first to greet you, shooting you his infamous smirk as you would walk through the door, the sight of you causing his breath to catch in his throat each and every time. You were like his kryptonite; his one and only weakness.

>>

Elijah, on the other hand, took a quite a different approach to earning your love. Unlike Damon, there was no playful flirtation or teasing, but rather, direct courtesy and admiration. Elijah was very much a hopeless romantic, but he never came on too strong- just enough to let his feelings for you be clear and genuine.

He would confide in you and tell you all about the depths of his past- make you feel safe amongst all of the bloodthirsty aggression and turmoil that plagued Mystic Falls, and ultimately, make you feel happy and safe.

>>

But in this case, with love, came rivalry. The two vampires had become filled with jealousy and bitter anger toward each other when they heard of one another's feelings for you- both being worried that they may lose you.

Now, both men had ignited sparks in the core of your chest- your heart. With all of the flirting, all of the compassion and sincere care, you were left with a set of competing emotions, and found yourself lost, not knowing where to turn or what to do.

>>

Amid the winding web of feuds and deal-making in the world of the supernatural, an agreement had come about between the Mikaelson's and the Salvatore's. Niklaus had invited Stefan and Damon over to discuss the details of their compromise with himself and his brother, Elijah- the thought of spending any time with the original making Damon sick to his stomach. But when the Salvatore brothers had arrived at the MIkaelson home, they quickly discovered that Klaus had arranged a much more sophisticated means of conversing. Over dinner.

"Damon, Stefan," Klaus greeted with a smirk as the two brothers walked through the threshold of the home- the tension between Damon and Elijah being blatantly obvious, "Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" He added, gesturing for the brothers to take a seat at the fully catered table.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus." Stefan retorted. "In fact, I didn't want to come here at all- I was told I had to, because you would hear us out."