You faint/collapse

Stefan: You had been feeling fairly ill as of late. A little dizzy, but you thought nothing of it and continued on with your day. You were sitting on the couch when you heard the front door close, Stefan was home.

"Hey y/n!" He greeted from the front entrance, you could almost hear the smile in his voice

"Hey!" You yelled back happily, standing up from the couch and beginning to walk toward him. As you stood, small black dots began to obstruct your vision and you clutched onto the wall for support, stopping in your tracks.

"Hey, how was- y/n? are you okay?" He asked anxiously as he rounded the corner to see you leaning against the wall with your head down

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." You lifted your head to shoot his a reassuring smile

"You look really pale, maybe you should go lie down." He suggested, brows furrowed as he walked closer to your frail figure.

"yeah, lie down.." you mumbled, as you swayed a little

"y/n?" He asked worriedly. You felt your legs give way as the black dots consumed your vision completely. Stefan sped foward and caught you before you hit the ground, quickly picking you up and taking you toward the couch, laying you down and kneeling beside you.

"y/n? y/n?!" He yelled out as he held your face inbetween his hands. He raced to the kitchen and came back with a damp cloth and patted it on your face in hopes you would wake up. You slowly opened your awoke to see Stefans eyes studying every inch of your face in complete fear.

"Stefan?" You asked, making sure that you actually were awake, and your fuzzy vision wasnt playing tricks on you. He let out a loud breath, held your face, and placed a small kiss on your forehead.

"I think you just gave me a heart attack." He breathed, with a small smile taking over his worrisome face.

Damon: The weather had been horrible all day. Pouring down with rain, hail, and the wind outside was probably strong enough to tear down trees. Damon thought it a good idea to have a lazy day, stay in and watch movies on the couch, how could you disagree to that?

"Be right back, just going to get a drink." You said as you wriggled out of Damons arms and headed toward the kitchen.

"yep." He replied, without taking his eyes off of the screen. You giggled at how entranced he was with the movie as your poured yourself a glass of water. As you headed back out of the kitchen door, your head begins to spin and you grab onto the doorframe for support

"woah." You mumble, immediently pulling Damons attention away from the tv and to you.

"You okay?" He questions with worrisome eyes,

"yeah, I'm just.." Before you could finish your sentence your vision became black and you fell, hitting the carpet with a small thump.

"shit," Damon cursed in fear as he sped over, dropping beside you and rolling you onto your back and lifting your head into his lap.

"Shit y/n? y/n? Can you hear me? C'mon open your eyes. Please open your eyes. I'm right here. y/n? C'mon." He spoke, holding your face inbetween his hands. It only took a minute before you came too, blinking up at him, confused.

"shit y/n. Are you okay?" He asked, concern filling his voice as he looked down at you.

"Did I just faint?" You asked, confused as to what was happening.

"Yeah, you okay?" He asked again, patting your hair.

"Well thats embarrassing." You said groggily, furrowing your eyebrows. His huffs out a small chuckle, glad to know that your alright, and you sit up, clutching onto his shirt, resting your face on his chest, breathing heavily.

"C'mon, you can go lie down on the couch." He said standing up and lifting you into his arms.

Klaus: All you had been doing lately was studying, cutting down on sleep so you had more time to go over you work. It had been really stressing you out, so much so, that you had forgotten to eat. Having a lack of sleep, and food was never a good mixture.

"Love, I think you should take a break." Klaus called from the other room,

"I can't," you started, "Huge test tomorrow."

"You havent done anything but study, it's not good for you, take a break." He assured you as he lingered around the doorway. He walked over and took the pen from your hands and lifted you from the seat to stand in front of him.

"Love, are you okay?" He questioned, seeing as your face had somewhat been drained of colour. Before you could answer your head began to spin and you blacked out. Completely. You woke up only a minute later in Klaus' arms. You fluttered your eyes open to be met with Klaus' worried expression,

"When was the last time you ate?" He asked, with his eyebrows furrowed, concerned. You thought for a minute, then shook your head, unsure. Without another second, he picked you up and began to head down stairs

"We're going to eat." He spoke.

Elijah: "Your sure your feeling okay?" He asked for what might have been the tenth time in the past couple of minutes.

"You look a little pale darling." He stated with concerened eyes, and lines etched into his forhead, he was worried, that much was for sure. And you tell him that your fine, and that he has nothing to worry about, failing to mention the black spots dancing around in your vision. He nods an 'okay', still not really believing you.

You begin to sway a little and he frowns, pulling his hand up to caress your cheek,

"You feel really warm y/n. Maybe you should-" But before he can finish his sentence, your falling and he's having to catch your now limp figure in his arms. He curses under his breath and lifts you to his chest, carrying you to the bed and lying you down gently.

He holds your small hand in his and rubs his thumb over it, speaking your name in an attempt to get you to open your eyes. To wake up.

Thank you for reading, It means so much to me! I hope you enjoyed :D

Im going to be starting a 'Tate Langdon' Imagines book, so if theres and AHS fans here, feel free to comment some ideas :)