How you sleep

Stefan: Stefan sleeps behind you and pulls your back against his chest. He wraps his arms tightly around your torso with your legs entangled together. You drift off with him hugging you almost like a child would a teddy bear. He finds comfort in knowing that you are close to him, and that he can make sure you stay safe during the night.

Damon: Damon likes to keep a close eye on you. Not only to make sure youre safe, but because he thinks you are the most beautiful thing he has ever laid his eyes on. He sleeps lying on his back, and pulls you into his chest to use it like a pillow, he wraps an arm around your waist and leans his head on yours, smiling to himself as you fall asleep to the sound of his heart beat. 

Klaus: Klaus tends to lay off sleeping quite often, he see's it as being in a vaulnerable state. Although, since you are human, he likes to lay with you while you sleep. He would lay on his back and pull you into his side, your head laying on his shoulder with one hand placed on his chest, clutching the fabric of his shirt, as he brushed fingers through your hair until you fall asleep.

Elijah: As always, Elijah is the perfect gentlmen. He holds your beauty sleep to a high standard and tries to avoid disturbing it by lying all over you. You usually sleep facing eachother, you would lie there talking for hours before actually falling asleep. Your eyelids would begin to grow heavy as your conversation grew quieter and you fell asleep facing Elijah with his arm slung over your waist.