Another girl flirts with him

Stefan: You sat in a quaint little cafe with Stefan, one of the few stops taken on your little road trip together. As you sat with him, drinking your coffee and laughing with one another, you noticed a young girl, maybe around the age of 19 out of the corner of your eye. She was keeping close watch on your conversation. On Stefan. You knew she wasn't a vampire, you'd be able to sense it. She was human, so you decided to ignore it and continue on with your conversation.

After about 10 minutes of awkward staring, she calmly made her way over, swinging her hips a little as he approached your table.

"Hey." She murmured to Stefan, trying obnoxiously hard to be seductive, you couldn't help but smirk.

"Um, Hello?" Stefan asked, a little confused as to why the girl would even try hitting on him when it was very clear that he was with you.

"Do I know you?" He asked somewhat harshly, hinting for her to go away.

"I don't know. Do you want to?" She replied flirtatiously. The second-hand embarrassment from her persistence was incredibly strong, forcing you into a fit of giggles to which pulled her out of her fixation on Stefan, shooting you a cold glare.

"And you are?" She began angrily

"I would be the girlfriend of the guy you are hitting on." You replied kindly, shooting her a smile as you fought back laughter. What did she think would happen? Did she seriously believe that Stefan would see her, and immediately leave you? Yeah, clearly not going to happen. Idiot.

"For now." She shot back, averting her gaze back to Stefan who was completely gobsmacked by her revolting ego.

"For-ever, darling." You started, leaning closer to her from across the table. Again, giving her a warm smile, "You can leave now." You finished, your demeanor changing from overly-happy to cold with that one sentence. She noticed this and quickly left the cafe, no questions asked.

You adjusted yourself in your seat after watching her saunter out of the small restaurant and looked back over to Stefan who still couldn't believe what he had just witnessed.

"That was amazing." He finally spit out.

"Her ego?" You asked while taking another sip of your coffee.

"You." He stated firmly, placing his hand on top of yours.

"Me?" You asked

"You. Not only did you handle that perfectly, it was honestly insanely attractive." He said, averting his gaze to the table-top and grinning to himself. You let out a small giggle and he raised his head to look at you as if it was music to his ears.

"I love you y/n." He beamed

"I love you too Stefan." You giggled

Damon: Damon is such a 'ladies man' that he doesn't even need to do anything to get stares from other girls. But you didn't really mind all that much. He was with you and that's the way it would stay. You had been bumming around The Grille with him during the evening. A few drinks, music, it was nice. That was up until some semi-drunk girl decided to hit on him, which started off as a little funny as Damon completely ignored her, but the novelty quickly wore off when she began to get touchy. Damon looked to you with pleading eyes and slowly tried to shuffle away from her, not wanting her to cause a scene if he were to turn around and ask her to stop. You had enough. You walked over to the other side of him, were the girl was and quickly gained her attention.

"Hey there, do you reckon' you could do me a solid and stop feeling up my boyfriend over there? You're embarrassing yourself and it's honestly getting really weird for everyone involved. Thanks." You replied almost in a whisper, as not to cause a scene, a hint of sarcasm running through your voice as you gave her a smile and moved around to the other side of Damon.