He admits his crush on you

Stefan: Having the Salvatore brothers by your side was nothing less of an asset. And having Stefan as close to you as he was, was certainly a perk. You always felt a little different around him, he wasn't like anyone you had ever met. He was considerate and caring, he actually spoke to you and listened to what you had to say, as well as making you laugh and always being there for you. He made you feel safe, and you couldn't help but feel a certain way about the younger Salvatore.

>>

He had invited you to the boarding house for the day. Knocking on the door, it was quickly swung open by Damon.

"Ah, y/n. I assume my brother invited you over." He grinned cheekily by the door-frame.

"That would be correct." You spoke suspiciously as you walked passed him and into the house.

"Of course he did. I mean why wouldn't he? He is in love with you." He began. Your eyes widened as you turned back to look at him. "Oops." He grinned sarcastically, raising his hand to his lips. "Perhaps I've said too much."

Mere seconds later, Stefan made his way down the stairs as Damon made his way up, passing each other for a brief moment before Damon patted him on the back encouragingly, his smirk still lingering on his face as Stefan shot him a confused look.

"Hey." Stefan beamed as he reached the bottom of the stairs, his eyes practically gleaming once he caught sight of you.

"Hey." You smiled back awkwardly, trying to brush off what Damon said. Noticing your 'off ' behaviour, Stefan shuffled uncomfortably on the spot, wondering if he had done something wrong.

"So, um- movie?" He suggested.

"Sounds good to me." You smiled.

>>

Halfway through the movie, Stefan had noticed you staring at the ground- lost in thought.

"y/n," He began. "Are you okay?"

"Hm? Oh! Yeah, I'm fine." You smiled back reassuring.

"Did Damon say something to you?" He asked. You froze up, looking at him for confirmation. He let out a heavy sigh, "Did- did he tell you I had feelings for you?"

"Something like that." You spoke, trying to hide the blush that had crept onto your cheeks.

"I'm going to kill him." Stefan mumbled, looking back toward the stairs. The silence hung in the air like a bad smell, the tension; unbearable.

"Is- is it true?" You asked, still not fully believing Damon's words. He looked up at you before trying to stifle a smile, putting his head back down and nodding slightly.

"Yeah." He huffed out in a small laugh, trying to hide how embarrassed he was and play his confession off as anything but shy.

"I'm glad." You smiled. He looked up at you- confusion written all over his face. "Well I guess it would be a little uncomfortable if I had feelings for you, but you didn't have them for me."

He stared at you in disbelief for a few seconds before moving toward you on the couch, cupping his hands around your cheeks and pressing his lips to yours lovingly. You melted into the kiss, wrapping your hands around the back of his neck. He pulled away after a few seconds, his smile as clear as ever.

"See? What did I tell you?" Damon mused from his way back out of the kitchen.

Damon: If there was one word to describe you, it was loyal. There was no way you would leave your friends behind to fight their battles when you were perfectly capable of helping them through it, and they knew that.