Chapter Nine

This ones in Liannas POV again... Enjoy :) --

----

The library was empty. Apart from me, the snooty librarian and a small boy with glasses and a comb-over, there was no one to disturb my peace. And to be honest I needed it. Because as I was huddled in my normal spot, cozied between the two tallest bookshelves, thoughts ambushed my brain making it buzz with a dull ache. But my weathered, worn out copy of Romeo and Juliet was serving me a great favor by distracting these thoughts, limiting the pain in my mind.

Damn, I'm such a book nerd.

As I finally got to my favorite part a loud blur of energy ran towards me, while being followed by a very angry librarian. It dived behind my bookshelves and ducked its mop of hair lower to the ground. He was literally trying to act like a secret agent while hiding from the librarian. Seeing the lanky, shaggy haired boy crouched with his fingers in a 'gun' position was a comical sight and it took all my strength not to laugh and give away his hiding spot. After she passed he turned with a sheepish grin and sat on top of me, his weight suffocating me until I was able to push him off. I tried to be angry but his happy face grinned at me, making me sigh in noticeable defeat.

"Caden-" I started, my voice mockingly stern. "Must you always find a way to make... an entrance?" He smirked with accomplishment and put his heavy feet on my lap, smudging mud all over my black jeans.

"Well it's not my fault exactly..." He paused to pat at his already messy hair, trying to tame the (in my opinion) the untamable mess. "It's not my fault people don't have any sense of humor. I just have more fun in life than others do." He then shrugged his shoulders and inserted his earphones.

"Caden? Caden!" I tried to roughly shake him awake but he was already asleep. Sighing in exasperation I shifted his feet to a more comfortable spot and reopened my book, once again trying to get lost in the story. About three sentences in a small hand tapped my shoulder, making me snap my book closed in frustration. "What the hell do you want? I'm trying to read my-" I stopped abruptly when I saw who was standing there. Summer had her hands crossed casually, her face set in an amused smirk. She looked hot standing there so I pushed Cadens feet roughly off my lap and stood up, watching him stir but then start snoring again in slumber. I stalked forward as she stood straight, not faultering in her calm pose. If anything she smirked wider. As I reached her I gave her a sly smirk and immediately placed my hands on her hips, yanking her forward. Our fronts touched roughly, making us grind together in strategic places. I slowly moved my hands to her thighs and lifted her, pressing her against a shadowed wall to shelter our affections. With an intake of air our lips slammed together, immediately beginning a fight for dominance. I bit her lip harshly snd taking the oppurtunity given shoved my tongue in her mouth, exploring her sweet taste greedily.

She moaned in uncontrollable lust and then glared at her own actions, trying to resist the sensual feelings. But as I started to kiss her again while carressing her breasts she gave in, finally submitting to it. Just as it was getting to the good part a large gasp from behind made me pause and glance over my shoulder. Caden was staring at us in awe, his mouth gaping open. His pants also held an unmistakable bulge, not hidden in the least. His hair was mussed from sleep and his shirt crooked, but his eyes were bright with lust. I turned to examine our current position. Summer was currently flat against the wall, her shirt fully unbuttoned and exposing her well formed breasts. Her dark red lipstick was smudged and her hair messy from the assault by my fingers. My hand was currently in a precarious place, two seconds away from entering hot territory. My pants were partially unbuttoned, my shirt... ripped? It was then I realized how truly carried away we had gotten. We almost went all the way, in a library. It was so hot. Another wave of lust came through me and I almost acted upon it. But an annoying voice stopped my intentions.

"Lianna? You and her and-she-and-" He shivered in lust and closed his eyes as if savouring the memory. I looked at Lianna and saw a look of annoyance on her face. I was also kind of impressed at her. Not one ounce of embarrassment was revealed in her expression, only irritation at Caden and lust. I grinned a little with pride before I caught myself. This was a game. With that thought I walked up to Caden and whacked him on the head, smacking him out of his stupor. He sputtered for words and fell off the couch with a booming thump from shock. I heard loud heels and ran to drag Summer behind a book case, hiding from the inevitable lecture. With a snooty air, the librarian stomped over to where Caden was seated (still frozen on the floor) and grabbed him by the ear. He yelped in fear and tried to run away.

"Aha! young man, how dare you? We are going to the principal!" She had incredible strength for an old lady and dragged him toward the principals office, his meek cries of help left in the wakes of their exit. There was a small pause before Lianna and I looked at each other and started laughing uncontrollably, continuing until our eyes were wet with tears. When it finally subsided, we shared a glance. Her eyes. strangely tender, were looking intently at my face, as if trying to put together a puzzle. She gently brought her hand to my cheek and gently caressed it.

"Go out with me." It was not said as a question. It was blunt and forward and demanding. But I honestly liked it. Yet her eyes were not harsh or bleak, they were hopeful and soft, even if she was trying to hide it. I did not answer, instead staring intently at the wall behind her. She took my chin in her hand and forced my gaze, looking into my eyes. "Go-out-with-" She leaned her head close, sexily breathing into my ear. "Me." I found myself wanting to answer, but I couldn't. I could not afford to. A moment passed before hurt built in her gaze. It quickly was masked into that cold smirk I knew, as she stood up and adjusted her still skewed clothing buttoning her shirt up and straightening the fabric.

"Fine, I was just kidding anyway. But still we have to do this again." She said teasingly as she turned around and walked away, swinging her hips behind her. Though she put up a good front I felt suspicious. Because for a moment it felt like we were a couple. The look shared between us felt deeper, more sentimental than a sex buddies would. And the weirdest thing was, I don't think it was just me. I think she felt it too.