Chapter Thirteen

Thanks for reading :) enjoy

---

I stood, my eyes wide and mouth open as she stood, calm and amused. She had her arms crossed lazily across her chest, her Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt dark against her pale skin. Her hair was as messy as mine, unbrushed and unstyled. And her cut off short shorts made my insides burn.

They exhibited her long legs perfectly, contrasting immensely with the fabric laden dresses of the other guests. Her violet eyes were bright, making me gaze in awe.

She smirked as I blatantly checked her out, raising her eyebrows suggestively in my direction.

She looked so hot.

"Lianna isn't it?" She said in a fake cheery voice, extending her delicate hand for me to shake. I didn't except, staring at the empty hand in annoyance. Ronald coughed at me, gesturing to be polite and take her hand to shake. He must have not noticed our strange behavior.

So I did, squeezing it much tighter than was comfortable. Summer then grabbed a lock of my hair and stepped forward, her breath blowing across my face.

"Lianna, it would be an 'honor' to accompany you for this dance." She said honor lewdly, making lust run through my system. I was about to decline, refusing to allow her the satisfaction of the obvious control she had over me, when Ronald decided to intervene. He had a big smile on his face as he gestured me towards his sister.

"Go ahead Li! I'm sure I can sacrifice a few dances for my darling sister." Summer rolled her eyes while I snickered, catching Ronalds glances towards Caden. I pointed towards Caden, who was now apparently spinning in circles and almost falling over. I chuckled before turning to Ronald.

"I'll dance with your sister if you dance with my friend." I said, amusedly watching his face turn red. He tried to protest but I cut him off, easily rejecting his unease. "I can't just leave him alone, I dragged the poor boy here. Plus he is a horrible dancer, you should teach him with your... skills." I could hear Summer snickering at my innuendo but Ronald remained oblivious, too worried about Caden and dancing to take mind. So I gave him a light shove in Cadens direction, almost making him fall over. Reluctantly he walked over, his face slowly turning to mock cockiness as he neared Caden.

Summer grabbed me and pulled me to the dance floor, not bothering to wait for my consent. I frowned but didn't bother protesting. By now I knew how stubborn she was and my original partner was taken. I tried to ignore her hands, looming farther and farther down my back, but they made my insides burn in lust. Her eyes were blacker than normal, telling me she felt the same thing.

For some reason, for the first time in my life, I actually felt worried about what someone thought about me. As I watched her stare at me, my face reddening and my outfit unglamorous, I actually cared. We gazed at each other, her smirk long gone as she noticed the serious feeling on my face. She tried to keep her expression neutral but I could see it.

She was failing.

She moved her hand up towards my cheek, about to carress it when-

"Ow!" A voice yelled, making me snap back like I was burned. I tried to ignore the hurt expression on Summers face, instead focusing on the commotion that creating our distraction. If I wasn't so upset I would have laughed.

Ronald and Caden were dancing. They were swaying awkwardly to the beat, struggling with finding out who leads. So far it looked like Ronald was winning, but there was just one problem.

"Oww!" Caden cried, clutching his foot in pain. Ronald lowered his head in embarrassment, blushing heavily. "This is why I should lead! I never should have agreed to dance with a dude! And you are a horrible dancer!" He accused, poking Ronalds chest. Anger cut through Ronalds embarrassment at the words, making him boldly pull Caden towards him and lead him more intimately around the floor. Caden ducked and ran at the contact, shrieking like a girl as he went. He hid under the table in fear, almost knocking over the chocolate fountain in his haste.

I glanced at Ronald, curious of his reaction. Anger filled his face as he pushed past all the people and stomped out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I turned to look for Summer, wanting to ask her if her brother was ok, but when I turned there was no one around me. My heart clenched painfully as people danced around me, my mind aching for a particular girl with violet eyes.

One I was having a hell of a time ignoring.

---

So Ronald and Caden... **wiggles eyebrows** Vote and comment if u want them to continue.