Chapter Eight

I stayed for a few seconds in this position, somewhat enjoying the feel of her warm lips. They were firm and assertive and enjoyable, she was kissing me heavily, obviously not complaining either. But then a face popped in my head. A face with violet eyes and perfect lips. It made me snap out of my stupor, as I pushed away Allie a little rougher than I probably should have. This was my best friend. My (until a day ago) straight best friend. It wasn't Summer, and it didn't feel right. I angered myself at my attachment before I realized I was staring into thin air as Allie was gently touching her now puffy lips. She had a small grin on her face that made my heart sink.

"Allie I need to talk to you." I said seriously making her smile weaken. I led her to the sofa and sat down, scooting as far from her as I possibly could. She moved closer and I gently shoved her away.

"Allie stop." She kept poking me cheekily, thinking I was playing a game. I grabbed her wrists forcefully, causing her to lean in and try and kiss me.

"Allie! Seriously, stop!" She finally halted, her hands hanging limply in front of her. Once realization hit her, her face dropped completely as she looked at me hurtfully.

"But why?" Her tone of voice took me by surprise. It was the first time I had ever heard any meekness in her.

"Allie, I didn't even know until yesterday you were gay! And now-" she threw her hands up in the air and interrupted me, making me narrow my eyes in annoyance.

"Yesterday? That girl is nothing. I just used her because-because-"

"Just tell me! She loves you! How could you-" i said, exasperated.

"Because I'm in love with you!" She said finally, hiding her head at the same time. "I didn't want to tell you because I was worried you would leave me!" She started to cry frustrated tears at her feelings as I tried to process. My best friend likes me? I looked at her from head to toe, thinking deeply. She was hot, blonde and attractive but did I feel any true emotional attraction towards her? I touched her shoulder gently as I made my decision, her eyes lighting with hope. I shook my head and took a breath before I started to speak.

"Allie, I'm sorry but I can't. I don't see you as anything more than as a friend. I love you, I do, but I'm not in love with you." I waiting for her reaction impatiently. Truth is, I was nervous. Though we had just had a fight I realized I didn't want to lose her. She was still my best friend. Finally she let out a small sad smile.

"Well at least I can be your friend if not more. I can't promise I'll stop staring though, that might be difficult with your hotness." She stated sarcastically, back to acting more like herself. I chuckled, pulling her into a friendly hug. I smiled brightly in relief. Though something was still bothering me. As I sat with my friend, listening to her feelings, all I could wish is that Summer was here instead. The entire time all I yearned for were a pair of violet eyes to be here instead. And it was starting to scare me.

Allies POV

I was lying of course. Yes I cried (I'm a good actress) and I truly am in love with Lianna, but I am definately not staying just a friend, I need more. I know exactly why she doesn't love me. Lianna might think she is hiding it well on that cute face of hers, but she's not. I know it's all that little violet eyed bitches fault. I would be making out wildly with the girl of my dreams... If it wasn't for HER. So from now on I have a plan...Summer Haze be ready for hell, because Lianna is mine. And there is no damn way you will ever, ever take her from me.

----------------------

So I know I had two heavy Lianna and Allie chapters. But I felt they were important. So I promise next chapter I have plans for more SUMMER... and CADEN :) so thanks for reading and vote and comment if you please! (Also let me know if you liked Allies POV. (I don't know if I want to add more of hers or not yet so if you liked it well... Tell me? K thanks bye:)