Chapter Six

Hey guys, so theres more steamy stuff in this chapter (though maybe not as severe as before) i hope you like it and would REALLY appreciate if you could vote and comment if you want more of these steamy chapters :) ----------------------------------------------

It was the eyes. They gave me my first breath of relief as I looked into them, their vilolet hue vibrant even in the dim lighting of the closet. I slowly looked at her noticing how beautiful she was. I then stopped my thoughts right there. Because thinking she was beautiful meant attachment and I don't do attachment. She smirked, noticing me checking her out, and raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"Lianna," she smirked, pleased at my reactions. "I thought you would need a reminder of our little 'secret' after the two day lapse. Miss me?" I kept my face angry, and pulled my black hair in my face as a barrier, using it as protection from her. She shook her head gently and raised her hand to my face, smirking all the while. As she pushed back my hair and caressed my cheek, something inside me snapped. I was not a loser. And yet here I was losing whatever game we had going, and giving her absolutely no contest. A fire grew in my veins, both lusty and angry. It was now my game. I had to stop being the victim. That thought triggered action and I pushed myself off the wall, shoving her roughly until her back pressed against the closed door.  

Her eyes widened in surprise, but I didn't give her time to process. I forced my lips roughly on hers, pain slightly going through them at the pressure. At first she was passive, shock denying her a reaction. But it didn't take her long to respond, her lips fighting back as fierce as mine. I thrust my body on to hers, grinding our bottom halves against one another as things flew off the shelves from the motion. She started to moan loudly as I grinded harder, no gentleness present in my quick, desperate thrusts. She bit my lip harshly, trying to gain some kind of power in controlling my mouth. But i just chuckled and clamped my lips together, denying her access. She whimpered in frustration, her hips moving uncontrollably and her pants becoming louder and louder. Without warning, she shrieked breathily and I thrust my tongue in her mouth, exploring all of its caverns.  

She brought a hand down to her jeans and shoved it inside, trying to increase the pressure so she could fall off the cliff I wasn't giving her that she so desperately wanted. I knew she was almost there. With a devilish smile I slowly inched my hand towards the doorknob, turning it gently in my palm. Too wrapped up to notice she moaned loudly and I bit her lip hard, making her loosen her grip on me from pain and surprise. With one final moan from her mouth I opened the door and pushed it. I stepped out into the hallway, the fluorescent light hitting me harshly after the dimly lit closet. A freshman boy stood outside the door, listening intently through the wall. He jumped fearfully, terrified at being caught and ran away as I smirked bemusedly, a bright blush warming his cheeks and a 'present' occupying his pants. The hallways were then empty, leaving an obvious silence in it's wake. I turned back to Summer, smirking as I saw her, shocked and turned on, using the door to hold up her jelly-like limbs. 

I would never admit to her how sexy she looked. I sauntered closer to her, making her tense in lust as I leaned by her face.  

"Now Summer," I whispered, enunciating the words like I was talking to a child. "I find that you should know something very important." I paused dramatically and moved away, examining my nails casually. "This-is-now-my game. And I never lose." She glared at my words, defiance clear in her posture. When I started to turn away I thought I saw hurt in her eyes, but brushed it off. I was probably just misreading her. Her face then quickly morphed into cockiness, her signature smirk appearing on her pretty face.

"Well then, I guess it's game on?" She asked humorously, raising her eyebrows in an suggestive gesture. I kept my face passive and ignored her, turning away and starting in the direction of my art class when her voice stopped me again.

"Oh and Lianna, it will be my pleasure-," She lowered her voice huskily on pleasure making me shiver in need before she continued. "To make you lose." I scoffed as I turned away, pretending to be uncaring but inside tingling with nerves. I had never lost, that was true. But I had never had an opponent that was remotely similar to Summer Haze.