Chapter Thirty

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy :)

---

I sat, my hand clasped in Summer's, as Ronald stormed towards us. His form was darkened by the night sky, but even we could see, by his clenched fists and stiff posture, that he was pissed.

"What the fuck Lianna?" He yelled angrily, his tone livid. I smiled calmly at him, not rising or releasing his sisters hand.

"Hey Ronny, how's it going?" I said calmly, making Summer smirk with me. His face, finally illuminated by the lights seeping from the police station windows, was bright red in anger. Without warning he turned and punched a metal lamp post, making me flinch involuntarily.

"How the hell could you do this? You promised me, and then you just had to go and screw the one female on this planet I couldn't bare watching you hurt." He yelled hurt and anger both mixed into his voice. Summer frowned, insulted by his words.

"You don't have to be a dick." She muttered harshly, pretending to be unaffected by his words. But he wasn't finished.

"And you." He started, turning onto Summer. "How could you ignore what I told you? I told you she was bad news and you completely ignored me! You are just as bad as her! You never listen to me!" He was about to turn back to yell at me again, stepping closer to my face. But before I could rise in retaliation, Summer interrupted my plans, standing and pushing me back fully into my seat.

"Don't even fucking talk to her." She warned harshly, making both mine and Ronalds eyebrows raise in shock. "Look, you are not my father! You fucking treat me like a little kid! You cannot keep trying to control whatever I do or say, it gets old really fast." She crossed her hands over her chest, adopting a cold expression. "And you know what, I did screw her," she started, making me chuckle at the disturbed look on Ronalds face. "But I did it because I wanted to, not because you, or mom, or anyone else told me to! And you know what? I love her so you need to back off!" She said haughtily before pushing him roughly away from her. My jaw clenched, as I could see Ronalds expression and knew the situation was about to get a lot uglier. I was about to intervene when a meek voice beat me to it.

"Babe." The male voice spoke, coming from the direction of Ronalds vehicle. And I watched, a little shocked, when Caden stepped out of the trucks passenger seat, a large, baggy hoodie draped across his shoulders.

He walked up to Ronald, only glancing at me, before staring wholly at him. He gently took Ronalds fist and unraveled it, then placed his hand in his. "Babe it's ok, just calm down." Shockingly Ronalds eyes started to soften, his gaze now directed at Caden. Caden adopted a pleading expression, kissing Ronald gently on the cheek. "Please?" Ronalds eyes stayed narrowed for a second, his face scrunched in thought, before finally he gave a relenting sigh. He then turned to Summer and I, his free hand crossed sternly across his chest.

"Look, Caden seems to think that you genuinely care about my sister." He stopped, looking briefly at Caden who nodded in support. "And so," he started, his voice strained. "I'm willing to accept it." I glanced at Summer, seeing the same reaction on her face as my own.

A growing smile.

But then a look of desperation covered his face, making me worried.

"Just please don't hurt her." He pleaded, Caden stroking his arm gently. Summer tried to hide her face, embarrassed of the tears forming, before running up to hug her brother.

"Aw you softie." She joked, making me smile. Noticing Caden smile at me I mouthed a thank you, making him nod happily in response. When Summer and Ronald seperated she adopted a sly smirk, gesturing towards Caden.

"So babe huh bro?" He blushed at Summers words and I chuckled loudly, pulling her in for a deep kiss.

So relieved that all the drama was completely over

---

So what do you guys think? Do you really think the drama is completely over? Vote and comment if you please :)