Chapter Three

As she arrived in front of me the first thing I noticed was the smell. Mixed with the heavy smell was the scent of lilac, pleasing my senses. I stared at her as she eyed me, observing her pretty face. She leaned closer to me, puckering her lips and arching her head towards my mouth. Involuntarily, I leaned forward, getting drawn in by her, just as our lips were about meet something surprising happened.

She opened her mouth and blew a big puff of smoke right in my face. My eyes watered at their pollutant as i gaped at her, my green eyes wide and my mouth opened in shock. I could see her trying to keep her emotionless exterior but her eyes betrayed her, shining bright with genuine laughter. She still chuckled though fakely, darkly, gaurded. I felt a stab of hurt in my gut but ignored it, reminding myself to keep my emotions in check. She walked back to the wall and leaned against the wall, stamping out her cigarette on the cracked linoleum floor.

"As fun as it is to toy with your lust we do need to talk, I was serious." She said pointedly, chuckling at my rigid posture. As much as I hated to admit it she was right. As demeaning as her smoke stunt was, i was also turned on. And hating it. So I tried to hide it, casually leaning on the wall beside her, but still keeping my distance.

"So what exactly do we need to talk about?" I said, fakely oblivious. She then suddenly glared at me, the severity of it surprising me. She stalked forward in a steady gait, reminding me of a predator stalking its prey, except for once I was the prey. And i didn't know if I liked it. She stopped as she got in front of me, placing each of her hands on either side of my head.

"Really?" She asked patronizingly, obviously seeing through my obvious lie. To my surprise though she grew a devious smirk on her pretty face and moved her lips down to my neck, carefully nibbling the sensitive skin. I moaned quietly, making her chuckle.

"Are you sure?" She asked darkly, moving to my ear, and scraping my ear lobe lightly, "Because I think you are lying." She raised a hand to my breast and rubbed lightly making me moan loudly and start to pant, clutching her shoulders tightly to stay standing. "And i don't particularily like liars." The then moved her hand down my body and stopped it at the waistband of my jeans, making me shiver.

"So I am going to ask you again she said deeply, still massaging my right breast with her hand. "Do you remember that night?" Shaking with need I cursed myself mentally for allowing myself to get so easy and weak but I could not argue with body. I needed her, and right now.

"Yes! I remember! Please just do it!" I pleaded loudly causing her to insert her hand inside my jeans triumphantly and rub me, making me cry in pleasure. She smirked arrogantly and increased the speed, carrying me closer towards the edge of my cliff. Just as I was almost there she slowed down, changing to agonizingly slow strokes. I whimpered violently, digging my nails into her shoulders in need.

"Now," she started, keeping her torturous pace. "That night something happened, something that I do not like repeating. But as far as you know it never happened." She slowly dragged it out, pointedly making me listen while i was being distracted. "That event in your mind is, gone and not to be repeated to anyone else." I started getting frustrated my need overtaking my thoughts, but trying to keep my dignity at least marginally intact, i stared as defiantly as I could during the present situation while staring right at her perfect violet eyes.

"And-what-if-I-don't-agree?" I managed to get out, whimpering and mewling loudly around the words. She smirked evilly and slowed her fingers down even more making me cry out. I tried to wriggle out of her hold but her grasp was too tight and my muscles were jelly.

"Suit yourself." She stated, rubbing rhythmically with her one hand, harshly massaging my breast with the other and now sharply tugging on my ear lobe with her teeth. I couldn't take it. I needed more of her.

"Fine, I won't tell!" I whimpered pathetically, my resolve finally crumbling. With a triumphant smirk she increased the pressure of her fingers and bit harshly on my neck, finally pushing me over the cliff. I screamed deafeningly in pleasure, clutching her shoulders to hold myself up. When it finally calmed down she removed her hand, and gently helped me sit on the stairs. Staring at me, my eyes bright with satisfaction and my skin flushed, I saw tenderness present in her face, thinly concealed. As soon as it was there though it was gone, replaced by an emotionless smirk and still dark violet eyes. She started to turn away, before she turned back and raised a perfect eyebrow at me, teasing me with her expression.

"I want you to remember something Lianna," she started, slowly dragging her eyes sexily over my body, making me shiver. "I am not the same person i once was. That weak, innocent girl you left all by herself that night is now not existent." She motioned to my lusty and disheveled state to exaggerate her point. "That night changed everything and honestly, it ended the old Summer Haze. I would be careful how you deal with me." With that last warning she left the stairwell, slamming the door in her exit. As I sat alone on the steps, still throbbing in need and processing the strange turn of events I realized something.

I wanted Summer Haze more than anything I've ever wanted in my life. And i was going to get her. I did not lose, so if she believed she was going to best me she was going to be surprised. I play, I do not get played so if she thinks she can win like that she has another thing coming. It was time for the games to begin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote + Comment please :)