chapter ten

The next morning I woke up to Thayer's arms wrapped around me and our legs tangled together. I smiled, remembering what he said the night before when we went to sleep. I know we both of us decided it would be best if we kept the whole being mates thing a secret, but he said he loved me, and I know I have feelings for him. I rolled over and kissed him on his lips to wake him. He smiled them opened his eyes, leaning up to kiss me back.

We made out for a little while, before he rolled so he was on top of me. All of a sudden I felt sick and pushed him off of me and ran to the bathroom, throwing up. Thayer held my hair and rubbed my back until I was finished, and then went to get me some tea. "Are you feeling any better?" He asked sitting down beside me on the floor of the bathroom. "Yeah, I don't know what happened, that was really weird." I said handing him the glass of tea and then getting up to brush my teeth.

"Yeah, it was. You should probably go see the pack doctor."

"I promise I'm fine, I don't need to see the doctor." I said after I finished brushing my teeth and went in his room to start getting ready for school. "Well there's obviously something wrong, why don't we just skip school today. If your better tomorrow we'll go to school."

"Fine, as long as you don't make me go to the doctor." I told him, then I climbed back into his bed and text Kat telling her I wouldn't be at school today.

______
The next morning I woke up feeling fine and Thayer and I decided to get dressed and go to school. I got there a little before he did, where no one would suspect anything. We walked into class and he sat down behind me.

About halfway through the lesson I started feeling sick again and ran out of the classroom and down the hall to the bathroom. Before I knew it Thayer was there holding my hair and rubbing my back just like he did yesterday. "Baby girl I'm not taking no for an answer, your going to see the doctor."

When I finished throwing up I walked to the mirror to make sure my makeup and everything still looked okay. I walked out of the bathroom and found Thayer carrying my books. "I already signed you out and got all of your work." I rolled my eyes at him but decided maybe he was right, I did need to see a doctor.

We got outside and I walked to my car. "Im driving, I'll send someone to get my car." Thayer told me walking to the passenger side and opening the door for me.

____
We showed up at the doctors office and waiting in the waiting room for what felt like forever, Thayer was starting to get frustrated. Finally they called my name and we walked into the room and they began drawing blood and running tests trying to decide what was wrong with me.

After a while the doctor walked in. "Well Miss Haley after a number of tests we've finally found out what's going on. Congratulations, your pregnant."